What a lovely husband I have got!

twobears

Hugh, I have just taken a drive out that way (never been there before - some nice roads too) to find both the track and the pub :teeth: Both look good so will definitely book a meal there afterwards. Thanks for the recommendation :thumbs:

Let's get it booked then I'll start a list !

HaydenH :boxing::lol:

I would be happy to book a meal at the St Vincent Arms for 2 p.m. on 14th June and go out for a drive afterwards if that suits anyone else? :teeth: With any luck I will have learnt to drive that morning :blush:

Niki, let's hope everyone else who wants to come can make that date too :)

Yes, HaydenH, you need to leave those sort of remarks to the professionals like SMD, aka Smut Meister Dave :p Alternatively you could just carry on since everyone else seems to turn my innocent remarks into something quite different :scare::lol:

• Like 1

Hope you have a great track session :thumbs:

We ought to have a mini meet Ken to Spur Annie on

Mini meet, sounds ok to me Hugh :thumbs:

Edited by Ken

You need to start planning what you're going to wear for the experience. Try to colour co ordinate with the car, You'll have to have a manicure so your hands look good on the steering wheel , I'd go for shocking pink nail vanish. Shoe's, go for open toe so you can have matching nail vanish on your toes.

Seriously hun have a great day

Hugs Caroline xxxxx

Edited by 350ZCaroline
  • Like 1

Oh sorry. I don't think I met Haydn but Humpy was lovely :teeth:

Nice avatar by the way :thumbs: And completely unsmutty :wacko:

I was the innocent ginger guy trying not to laugh at the not so innocent conversation outside country cooks. ;)

• Like 1

Oh sorry. I don't think I met Haydn but Humpy was lovely :teeth:

Nice avatar by the way :thumbs: And completely unsmutty :wacko:

I was the innocent ginger guy trying not to laugh at the not so innocent conversation outside country cooks. ;)

Hey now Twobears started that conversation - me and Buster were blushing at the comments she made!!!

• Like 1

Lol at Caroline :lol: I'll get down to Laura Ashley first thing tomorrow and see what's in their Azure Blue collection :scare: I did have azure blue nail polish on my toes at the weekend but I completely forgot to bring my high-heeled, open toe 'driving shoes' with me for some reason!

Thanks for the hugs xxx

I know who you are now Haydn :thumbs:

Look forward to getting my Christmas card Humpy. I love a nice card with robins on :p:lol:

As for Keyser and Buster blushing at my completely innocent remarks :bangin: In fact I need two of those icons, one for both of you cheeky gits! :bangin::lol: :lol: :lol: