non brembo brakes

LiamR

Ok guys, the time has come to replace my discs and pads all round on my 54plate import and I wanted to ask your opinion on weather it would be better to upgrade to a brembo setup.

Basically discs/pads for non brembo will be £315ish bought from CS and my garage will charge me roughly an hours labour to fit them, so I reckon totalling somewhere round the £400 mark, any idea how much I would be looking at if I decided to go for a Brembo conversion (obviously with new disks/pads aswell)?

Id rather pay the extra and invest in a big brake kit, that is what I intend to do in the future. That way you are upgrading above the "standard" brembo kit that pretty much every 350z has in the UK (apart from our JDM machines). Although this will prove expensive and probably unnecessary in most peoples eyes if used on the roads only. :shrug:

In short, apparently it's a ballache and would just be more simple to upgrade the non brembo's to a higher standard than fitting the brembo's :lol:

Not really. Slight modification needed but easy enough. Also I got discs and pads and braided lines for that price :-).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...