Currently looking for a 350z, slightly overdue!

Hello all!

I'm a prospective owner, currently looking out for the 'right one'. I still need to decide on the version I want and what age (pre or post '06) so hoping to find some useful information on this site. I'm looking at spending around £8k if anyone has any quick tips.

It's been a few years in the making. Around 4 years ago I couldn't decide between an RX8 or a 350z. Sadly I made the wrong choice and just under 2 years of ownership the engine in my RX8, like many, just gave up despite sparing no expense in its maintenance. Lovely car when it worked, I still miss it immensely to this day, but a very expensive mistake (I bought a couple of years before the prices nosedived).

Welcome :), I havnt got mine up for sale at the moment but I am always open to offers, car is a 2007 313 Coupe with around 16,000 miles (ive put 7000 since owning the car) car would be cheap as its a previous cat D but its all sound and correct :)

Thanks to everyone for their welcome's.

Bad move on the RX8...

You learn by your mistakes though.

Give us a call if you see anything on our site that takes your fancy.

Greg. (click on picture below to see).

Thanks Greg but you're a little too far South for me, I'm in Lancashire. Great collection you have though and I'm due to take the other half to that Harry Potter thing in Leavesden so 2 birds one stone :)