Good afternoon from near Bedford, Newbie.

Hi all, just a quick hello and to let you know that I am busy reading through as many posts and topics as I can, so that I know my way around before posting things in the wrong places (must be quite irritating for you regulars, so will wait until I know what I am doing).

Just purchased a late 2006 350Z (300bhp) GT with tan interior as pictured, and all I can say is WOW!

What a great car, still learning from it at the moment, so hoping the rain stays away.

That's all,

Have a good day all out there!

Neil.

post-19071-0-63212300-1367237279_thumb.jpg

Edited by Neil1971

:welcome: ... nice looking Zed. Having a black one, you should replace the side markers from smoked ones for sure... looks immensely better IMO. Also, get yourself some post-facelift LED rear lights ( :pmzmanalex: )

:welcome: ... nice looking Zed. Having a black one, you should replace the side markers from smoked ones for sure... looks immensely better IMO. Also, get yourself some post-facelift LED rear lights ( :pmzmanalex: )

Ryan, he has a late 2006 Revup model, the rear lights were standard on this car... :)

Ah, my bad... just saw the pre-facelift bonnet and assumed it was prior to the lights upgrade. :surrender:

• Like 1

Hi and welcome from a fellow Bedfordian. There are a few about around Bedford but im not sure how mnay are on the forum. Saw a Azure one yesterday morning which ive not seen before driving into Ampthill.

Well I do love those twisty country roads around Ampthill, Millbrook, past Flitwick and around Eversholt, Pulloxhill etc.....Great driving roads as long as the pot holes don't get any bigger.....grrrr