So we had

Keyser,

Buster,

Mrs Keyser

Mrs Buster,

Junior Keyser,

Octet,

Wasso

After we sorted out a little job on Wasso's oil burner - sorry 350z we sat down for a Chinese take away (thanks Ian :thumbs: ) and a good old chat :thumbs:

Great to see everyone tonight had a good laugh as always - Hope to see you all again soon!!

• Like 4

Anything going on tomorrow or did this come and go? Would love to have a look at Ian's car (and meet him too of course :) )

Fisherking, me and Buster will be in the Zedshed tomorrow the Bitch is in for Pre - Japfest work :)

Wasso and Octet are both on the road home now, next Thursday night would be a good time to drop in as well ;):ninja::lol:

EDIT Mrs Keyser (The brains and THE BOSS), Fisherking, me and Buster will be in the Zedshed tomorrow

Edited by Keyser

If he's back the question is....what did Bennett break??? :lol:

LOL, did not have any problem, just wanted to deliver some Krispy Kreme! 4 hours return journey well worth it! Thanks again ZedShed crew for the warm welcome!!! Nice to see you all again and thanks Wasso for the Beef in black been sauce! :D

Yahoo great afternoon at the Zed shed, even if Chris was 3 hours late :lol:

But still it turns out I wasn't burning oil as I feared at 1ltr for 350 miles. It turns out that the oil filter had worked its way loose or wasn't done up properly from its last service. Either way Chris fixed the issue and we're rocking and rolling again.

Oil pressure is now once again perfect.

Good to see everyone and glad all ate well for the evening, a token of my love.

See you Thursday and hopefully any others too :thumbs:

• Like 1

But still it turns out I wasn't burning oil as I feared at 1ltr for 350 miles. It turns out that the oil filter had worked its way loose or wasn't done up properly from its last service.

:scare: :scare: :scare::surrender:

What's the garage where you did your last service so I can never go there?!! :scare:

Well erm, not fair to say because it "could" have been vibrated loose, not that I've EVER heard any car oil filter do so, but lucky to catch it before there were pistons and a crank sprawn across the motorway!!!

Edited by Wasso