Just finished cleaning the car, when....

saiper

Washed n' hoovered mine last night, rained this morning.... typical lol. You are right with the rain though, some lights mines looks better on an overcast day, catches all the curves etc..

Washed n' hoovered mine last night, rained this morning.... typical lol. You are right with the rain though, some lights mines looks better on an overcast day, catches all the curves etc..

Primer always looks good on an overcast day I find :D

just picked my new Z up,a 2003 and spent the last two days cleaning it.the chap said it was clean,well not to my standard lol,so i have clay bared,scott garded and brisked the inside,cleaned the leather,cleaned the engine bay.still not there but allmost.

Whereas when I wash mine the second I turn my back every Wood Pigeon for 100 miles dumps on my car!!!

I cleaned it yest and was well impressed. Today I have no less that 15 seperate $hite marks on the car! I live 3 miles from the nearest Wood!!! WOOD Pigeon my arse! Why cant they F Off and @*!# there?

One of those creatures that somehow has not managed to become extinct yet!!! For the life of me I cant work it out!!

Thread Hijack over!