variety of 350z parts - Car breaking

A9H-RX

• 4 weeks later...

how much for the tool kit for next to the spare wheel? iv got everything in mine except the jack and wheel nut bar. my jack is bent after a couple of lifts on uneven ground ( had no choice at the time ) and now feels a bit loose and unsafe.

iv been keeping my eyes on the local scrap yards stock for any 350z's or similar to see if any of them have the same tools. no doubt i could pick them up for a tenner if they do :D

Hi pal,

Can I have a price on your brembos and your gearbox?

Cheers buddy

Do you still have the gearbox ?

how much for the tool kit for next to the spare wheel? iv got everything in mine except the jack and wheel nut bar. my jack is bent after a couple of lifts on uneven ground ( had no choice at the time ) and now feels a bit loose and unsafe.

iv been keeping my eyes on the local scrap yards stock for any 350z's or similar to see if any of them have the same tools. no doubt i could pick them up for a tenner if they do :D

PM sent

Hello

Do you have the door seal from the drivers side that fits around the top of the door?

Cheers

Paul

Hi there, sorrry no seal as damaged when the car was lifted by a hiab

Do you have the Under Tray and the Drivers side wheel arch liner? With clips/screws please :)

Hi there, sorry undertray and wheel liners were damaged or ripped off upon gutting the car.

After the rear camber adjustment bolts if they're not all seized up mate :thumbs:

Hi mate,

All 4 wheels were smashed at 60+ mph. All suspension joints, mounts etc are bent unfortunantely

• 2 weeks later...