variety of 350z parts - Car breaking

A9H-RX

Up for grabs is what's left of my 350z when it was written off. I have salvaged the twin turbo engine and clutch for another Zed. Anything else that may have survived is up for grabs. I'm local to Reading for collections. There is too many parts to list. So please request parts and I will be happy to supply relevant images and a price. The seat and curtain air bags have blown, damage all round. I also have a set of standard GT rims up for grabs. Pictures of my car can be found on general 350z forum topic "Audi A3 vs TT Zed" - ( http://www.350z-uk.c...i-a3-vs-tt-zed/ ). The car is a full 2005 UK GT spec with all bells and whistles and only covered 31500 miles.

Will posts lists of anything sold to avoid duplicate requests.

Thanks

Magnaflow Exhaust System now available - Needs small repair, £300 ono.

Undamage items up for grabs: Calipers £550ono, Discs £100, Interior trims £5 - £20 & Centre Console £50ono, Boot trims, Spare wheel, Boot tools, Bose Audio, Dash, Steering wheel with controls, Prop shaft, Gearbox, Window Motor Regulaors £100ono each, Passenger Window £45, Seat Head Rests £30ono each, Dash/Console buttons & Switches £5 - £25, ECU £100, Standard Springs £100ono, Centre Triple Gauges £100ono, Engine Covers £10 - £20. I have missed a lot of other items so PM me on other parts enquiries or leave message and I will PM you.

I have removed seatbelts from sale as they are deemed dangerous from accident damage car.

Passenger seat switch - Sold

Bose Amp - Sold

Heater Control Box - Sold

350z Embosed Boot Matt - Sold

Silver 'Z' Sway Bar Trim - Sold

Passenger D/Card Armrest with switch - Sold

x1 Rear Cubby Storage Conpartment - Sold

Gear Stick/Temp Dial Trim - Sold

Rays 18" GT Rims - Sold

Rear Boot Trim (with light cluster) - Sold

Edited by A9H-RX

I'd also be interested in the cubby where the satnav usually is - mine's a non-satnav model and my cubby door is quite scratched. If its not already gone, PM me a price!

Does it have a good condition cubby in it mate?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry as mentioned to bpmjames in a PM, cubby hole is not available as it has been modified to acomidate my defi control unit. I have another one but it is one to fit Zeds with Sat Nav..

Thanks.

Hi, any word on the Magnaflow exhaust? Can you PM me with price/details please?

Will have the magnaflow exhaust off this weekend and fitted to another zed to see if its straight. price will be dependant on if it is damaged or not. will advise on sunday.

I'm after a few parts. Please let me know if you still have them for sale - The silver 350z boot "strut" logo plate and top plastic surround, the cover from the small horizontal storage compartment behind the drivers seat and the passenger side arm rest plus the section with the electric window button.

Cheers

J.

Edited by saiper

I'm after a few parts. Please let me know if you still have them for sale - The silver 350z boot "strut" logo plate and top plastic surround, the cover from the small horizontal storage compartment behind the drivers seat and the passenger side arm rest plus the section with the electric window button.

Cheers

J.

PM sent

Sorry to read about your car, What condition are the front wiper arms in? Any plans for another z?

Hi there,

Will advise condition of wiper arms on Sunday as they met the trees and lost the wipers.

I have another Zed already, engine transplant week after next :)

What a bugger! Sad to see such a nice car looking so sorry. Anyway your ok and that's what matters.

Im after the plastic piece of the centre console that holds the gear leaver gaiter and the air con dials. I'd be interested if its scratch/mark free.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi, do you still have the handbrake cover; the leathery/plastic bit?

Also I'm looking for the driver's side plastic trim on the door, below the handle, that the window buttons sit in (I hope that makes sense!)

Thanks