What a pants 24 hours!

oderuyter

HAHA - unfortuntly I found the offending object in the footwell. TBH I would have liked some panel damage, could have got a respray :)

For anyone that interested Autoglass quoted a little over 1200 for the repair, so I went the insurance route!

I think autoglass make up prices. that's the exact same price they wanted for a passenger window on my car.

I got a used one from Alex for £150 or something similar.

Unlucky on the car that's really crap. I don't suppose the rear window is covered by the Window screen cover for £50 or whatever it is??

Edited by adam1942

yeah got it covered under insurance, just taking a golf stick (or what ever that stupid sport is played with) to the golf club managers car to get my excess money back, and the difference in saving a year of no claims would have made, oh and also the cost of a replacement plastic for the rear strut as thats damaged too!

Golfers...c'uh :dry:.

Don't let the guys on the 'bird sh*t' post elsewhere on the forum know about your mouse, your car will be riddled with bullet holes :surrender:

I was going to mention that people might object to that picture of the mouse trap as it could be cruel to the poor cute little mouse. ;)