Nice day for a few mods... Update: Page 4 (14/05/2014)

Paddy78

Paddy, where'd you get the carbon brake and battery covers from and are you happy with them? Been thinking about some myself. Do they just sit on top of the original covers?

Paddy, where'd you get the carbon brake and battery covers from and are you happy with them? Been thinking about some myself. Do they just sit on top of the original covers?

Got them from Octet. They just stick over the original covers and are pretty good quality. I like them anyway!

Finally got round to giving the zed a nice clean and wax. Also, not shown of my bulge and front lip yet!

Drive+1.jpg

Drive+2.jpg

Drive+3.jpg

Drive+5.jpg

Really pleased with the look, but now saving for some Nismo skirts, spats and a duck bill! Will this never end!!

Planned Before Wales:

1. Paint Cam Chain Covers

2. More Bolts

3. Mopedmark Core Strut

Thanks for looking. :)

• Like 6

Finally got round to giving the zed a nice clean and wax. Also, not shown of my bulge and front lip yet!

Drive+1.jpg

Drive+2.jpg

Drive+3.jpg

Drive+5.jpg

Really pleased with the look, but now saving for some Nismo skirts, spats and a duck bill! Will this never end!!

Planned Before Wales:

1. Paint Cam Chain Covers

2. More Bolts

3. Mopedmark Core Strut

Thanks for looking. :)

Is that the mines front lip buddy? Where did you get it from?

Thanks everyone, really appreciate the nice comments! :)

The lip was from Tarmac and I believe is a copy of the Veilside (V3)?

Payco, if only I had the patience to polish. I barely have enough to spray paint! :)

Coming along nicely paddy. Are you running coilovers or springs nice stance.

Mmm tasty looking strut bar nuts and washers group buy?

Just stock suspension at the moment. Will look to lower, probably just Teins, at some point.

I'm desperately trying to source some bolts for a GB, but nowhere seems to have M10 x 1.25 Countersunk Bolts. The place I got mine from no longer has stock and it was literally the only place I have ever found. I even tried getting some made from China, but the minimum order quantity was 5000... I think that would work out at 800 group buys, which I think would be a bit optimistic! :)

Looks great Paddy :thumbs: But the OCD in me would have to have the 'Nismo' on the oil filler cap so it read straight and not at an angle :lol:

I'm going to order another one as I do have OCD! It was originally straight, but then a man tightened it! :lol:

Mopedmark Core Strut - Test Fitted and sent back for painting / polishing! Can't wait! :)

Core+3.jpg

Cam Covers painted to match the Plenun

Cam+Covers+1.jpg

Planner before Wales:

1. More Bolts

2. Mopedmark's Core Strut

Not long now! :)

• Like 3