Moto Gp 2013/14 Thread

Thought I would start this off as I am a huge fan of Moto gp and been watching since I was a Kid and im sure there are plenty of fans on here as well,

Race tonight at 7.30pm on BBC2 im looking out for Rossi back on the Yamaha

and new 'F1' type qualifying format

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F2i15J3ZiQ

Edited by jumping350
  • Like 1

I am a huge F1 fan (probably an understatement in my girlfriends eyes) but will give the Moto GP ago this season. The new qualifying format seems pretty similar to that of F1. I have watched a few races in the past, but never followed it fully. Need to try and follow a rider, who is this Cal Crutchlow?

hes a British rider been on the up the last coupe of seasons looks like he may well be in the hunt this year but nothing is ever that straight forward in Moto Gp, weve also got Bradley Smith in there but not sure he is quite cut out for the 1st class yet

• Like 1

Can't wait for this to start again, can Carl rattle Pedrosa & co this year. I always think Dobby is a bit of a dark horse, soooo close but not quite there.

Can't wait I must say Valentino all the way for me though.I personally not a big fan of Marquez though all his time in the paddock has been gifted more than any before even Vale don't get me wrong he can ride but Dorna is Spanish and they will do anything to get Marquez the title but hey the race tonight should be great viewing

Seriously my hero is Rossi, so good to see him back how he used to be Lorenzo is prob thinking more about that than his win,unlucky cal but no way was out breaking rossi round outside,the 6ft Rossi banner is going back up in living room gf wont be happy lol

Seriously my hero is Rossi, so good to see him back how he used to be Lorenzo is prob thinking more about that than his win,unlucky cal but no way was out breaking rossi round outside,the 6ft Rossi banner is going back up in living room gf wont be happy lol

:lol:

Watched the race on BBC2 but watch most of them on British euro sport as the commentators are mad as hell :teeth:

I find the commentators on Eurosport far more knowledgeable than BBC. That Aussie Cox says 'nightmare in a bubble cart' and 'shot the fox' EVERY damn race.

Still watch it on BBC tho as its live. I'm too impatient to watch it (MotoGP) on sky. :teeth:

Been watching MotoGp ever since my biking days, but apart from the lure of hoping for Cal to be up the sharp end and seeing what Marquez can do in the top flight i personally found this race as dull as any of last years season, perhaps duller as Stoner is gone. One rider having the edge over the rest and the others battling for the other two podium spots. I just read a report on Pistonheads about the opening round, they seemed to glorify it as a good race, all because of Rossi, it was literally no different to last years races!

I really hope for some closer battles for first out of the rest of the season ;)

• 2 weeks later...