Turbo or Supercharger.

JayE

Looking for more power!

I know there will be mixed views on which is better, im currently undecided, but im currently being swayed by friends towards a supercharger as it would be much easier to fit, but will be pursuaded back to a twin turbo if someone know's of somewhere in the suffolk area who can fit them.

anyway, any advice welcome!

There are a few threads like this in the Fi section, have a read through them. My350.com is very usefull for Fi information as hundreds of people have done it on that forum.

If you want Big power then you'll have to go turbo and to make it worth it will have to build the engine. = lots £

If you want a reliable 400hp on a stock engine supercharger is the way to go.

Not in Suffolk, but I would advise a chat with Mark at Abbey Motorsport. There's nothing they haven't done to a zed. If you don't want to do it yourself I recommend using them. I travel from Norfolk for my tuning there.

Depending on how much power you want I guess - most of the Supercharger bods seem to get around 400-500bhp but a proper gnarly TT set up like DJTimo's is running something stupid like 600+ I think.......however that was probably a bazillion £ (not really very knowledgable with FI so my reasoning may be a little off!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...