Something for sale/swap?

Ebized

Far too many ads are being submitted by members simply not reading the posting rules - we have even put them in red so they shouldn't be missed. :bangin:

Usual failings are:

1) Not enough quality posts relating to items for sale/swap (minimum is 15) to allow an ad to be posted in the first place. The rule for selling ZEDS is a minimum 100 quality posts and 6 months membership, set so that buyers can search history on here.

2) No pictures. (That is optional for selling ZEDS but frankly without pics you can forget a sale happening.)

3) Pictures, but with no username displayed on/by the item for sale. THE MOST COMMON FAILING

The present forum software does not send auto messages when ads are disapproved. When we can we will pm the member about what is wrong but that depends on time availability and yes, when the same mistake is repeated or duplicate posts get sent in that will just be a wasted exercise.

We do get the chancers and spammers who certainly will have wasted their time, as well as non-registered traders who may be offered trading rights on here if they appear to have something to offer that we think might be useful.

But the message is READ THE RULES, before posting please.

Very occasionally special circumstances may arise that may allow some rule flexibility, but should that happen always pm team members with those circumstances first rather than posting and hoping.

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello,

I have read the rules but I wondered if you could help with this point, I am presently selling a car on Autotrader (privately, I'm not a dealer), can I post the link on here? Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if this is already covered somewhere else.

Hello,

I have read the rules but I wondered if you could help with this point, I am presently selling a car on Autotrader (privately, I'm not a dealer), can I post the link on here? Thanks in advance for any help and sorry if this is already covered somewhere else.

Yes, since you have more than 15 posts, you can put a link in the "spotted on ebay or other" forum.

Hello,

Yes, since you have more than 15 posts, you can put a link in the "spotted on ebay or other" forum.

Thanks for the reply DoogyRev, much appreciated.

Cheers.

Lovie.

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Wondering if you can advise this "Old newbie"....... Recently submitted a "For Sale"; Set of wheels & tyres, which got rejected with a "read the rules"...... I read the rules and amended the post to include the pictures instead of just a Dropbox link, and included my Username and the Site details on each of the images, assuming this was the acceptable method rather than written on a piece of paper.

Re-submitted, but not heard anything or seen the post appear.

I'm obviously missing something obvious, it must be the "rose tinted specs" .

Thanks

Graeme

• 6 months later...
Posted · Hidden by DoogyRev, February 20, 2014 - Trying to sell a Zed with 1 post
Hidden by DoogyRev, February 20, 2014 - Trying to sell a Zed with 1 post

Hi guys, I've joined literally minutes ago and I am looking to reluctantly sell my beloved GT4.

I have no minimum posts or anything. I simply have an awesome car which I would prefer to sell to the 350z community than anyone else.

Pictures to follow when I am more familiar as to how to do this!

Thanks

Rif