Not to be missed...Iconic Performance Car Event.

WhackyWill

Nothing to stop you organizing something Will :thumbs:

There is Colin, I wont be here, I'll be in Nice. It run by a friend of mine Jay Broom

who ownes Wilton Supercars...will be a great event..check it out on Facebook as well.

For any member interested on Sunday 24th March there is a Supercar Event

at Wilton House, might be an ideal venue for the organizers here to arrange a Zed meet.

www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/wake-up-events/

It will be an excellent event with some serious Supercars.

Please see additional info : www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/iconic-performance-cars/

I you get enough members interested I will get you a display area from Jay Broom. (check link above)

But I'd have to use holiday days to get the time off. Could be fun though. What's the cost involved? Anything over a fiver is a no go! :sorry:

Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there :thumbs:

Will I have to travel far to buy the food for breakfast? That's even more holiday days used! :(

But I'd have to use holiday days to get the time off. Could be fun though. What's the cost involved? Anything over a fiver is a no go! :sorry:

Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there :thumbs:

Swing past mine on the way, we can split the fuel bill :thumbs:

• Like 1