another genuine tonneu cover

kbeast35

Well it's on my watch list, again, only been looking for 2 years now.

Please do the decent thing this time & don't bid against me, hmmmm, right, that'll happen then.

For something you can make for less than £20 though realistically, and even make a bit more exciting with a logo etc like the non nissan ones that have been for sale recently on eBay, again for quite substantial money.

I just need to stop being so lazy lol!!!

Edited by Olliecrx
  • Like 1

That's a bargain! They are seriously rare and try asking Nissan for one!

I bloody forgot to bid! I never forget to bid :(

+1 Me too! Gutted. But then again if we had remembered, it wouldn't of gone for £77 :)

For something you can make for less than £20 though realistically, and even make a bit more exciting with a logo etc like the non nissan ones that have been for sale recently on eBay, again for quite substantial money.

I just need to stop being so lazy lol!!!

I think the home made ones look much better anyway.

But I would say that...... :teeth:

• Like 1

Well I actually thought stood a chance of getting this one. Had winning bid of £49 with a max bid of £76 stored up till the last 10 secs. Then strangely, yet again on ebay, went for a £ over my max bid.

Don't know if you're serious or not.

If you are the second highest bidder it's always going to finish the next increment above your highest bid. It doesn't matter if the winner put £80 or a million on it, if the competition is all out at £76 then the winner pays £77. If you were only prepared to pay £76 then don't worry about it, the winner might have bid £200, you still wouldn't have won it unless you bid £201 or more.

Well I actually thought stood a chance of getting this one. Had winning bid of £49 with a max bid of £76 stored up till the last 10 secs. Then strangely, yet again on ebay, went for a £ over my max bid.

Definitely not an eBay conspiracy mate, that's how it works. As Watshot said, you only wanted to pay a maximum of £76, but someone else bidding was prepared to pay more, so they got it for the lowest bid above your maximum. They may have been willing to pay £90 or £300, but the winning bid will only ever be £1 over what the 2nd highest bidder was willing to pay.

Why keep putting yourself through the heartache and massive disappointment of being outbid, time and time again, when you can get a custom made divider, here on the forum for a fraction of the cost? :thumbs::teeth: