Number of cars sold in UK

Does anyone know of a website that tells you up to date figures of the number of cars sold in the UK and if poss EU?

For example : Nissan 350z = 30,000 (not sure if that's correct).

You can download an app for your iPhone called "How many are left" ...That will tell you... :thumbs:

Only 171 gt4's everrrrr :-0

Well, there should be 176 but just remember that these figures are taken from The DVLA which does not cover Northern Ireland who have their own agency The DVLNI. There's also a possibility of GT4's being sold in some of the offshore Islands (Jersey, Guensey , IOM) which won't show up on The DVLA site. Outside chance of a small number being taken over the border into The Republic of Ireland or even into Continental Europe as well.

Pete

No there are 168 still in the UK and 171 were originally registered with the DVLA, if the other 5 were registered over here with the DVA then they won't show up.

I'm not sure of the exact situation but if they are brought over to the mainland then they'll have to be registered with the DVLA although I think they'll be able to retain the number plate. Not really sure about cars from the Irish republic though. As I understand it foreign cars are supposed to register with The DVLA after 12 months (The Irish Republic may be an exception?) but with the large number of Polish cars in this area, some I've seen have been knocking around for years on Polish plates, this seems to be largely ignored.

Pete

A polish friend of mine said that he can bring his car over here and its no problem however if he takes a uk car over there he has 6 months, a cheat out of the system is stay in poland 6 months go back to the uk for 2 weeks then back to poland for 6 months lol