350Z Mines Style Front Lip - GB now CLOSED!

taras

We really like the Mines front lip. So much that I'm thinking of buying one.

If we where to offer these in fiberglass in black gel coat or prime would people be interested?

Borrowed this from the interwebbie:

6.JPG

Price TBA. Depends on number of commitments but rough price would be in the region of £150 plus postage.

Update. We will be offering these in carbon too. Price TBA.

UPDATE:

Apologies for the delay on this.

Just to confirm. We are currently selling the facelift fibreglass already.

Prices will be the same for the facelift and pre-facelift.

For this group buy I will be offering:

Fibreglass £150 + £15 postage in the UK

Carbon £360 + £15 postage in the UK

Now for the time scale.

For Fibreglass I can offer them within the next 2 weeks for both facelift and pre-facelift.

So for fibreglass I'd like to end the group buy on 31st of May this month.

For Carbon, this will take much longer as they are made over in the far east and would require more time for bulk production and shipping to the UK.

Estimate time for the carbon to be made and sent to the UK will be mid or end of July.

However as a group buy, these need to be pre paid and I will set a closing date for payment 7th of June.

Here are pics of our products.

Facelift:

20130319_094631_zpsef5f785c.jpg

picture borrowed from Richmillions car

DSC00353_zpsb96b0f46.jpg

Pre-Facelift (in carbon)

DSC00942_zps1b3baf05.jpg

DSC00945_zps696f6421.jpg

DSC00941_zpsc74afdaa.jpg

DSC00935_zps326784e4.jpg

I would suggest for people to re-evaluate the current list to confirm if they are still prepared to wait for the carbon lip.

Ray

Edited by RT-Performance
  • Like 1

Am I incorrect to say that this lip is for both facelift and prefacelift?

I always thought the only difference was the reflectors on the bumper?

I have the same one in the picture on order and I intend to have it fit straight on with no modifications.

Lol, it's annoying when someone starts selling everything you do isn't it ;)

It's just business, don't take it personal :)

This is interesting, yet another part which has been supplied to a customer by Redline Styling, which your going to make cheap copies of!! First the Circuit Sports CF rear diffuser and now the mines CF lip............

• Like 3

This is interesting, yet another part which has been supplied to a customer by Redline Styling, which your going to make cheap copies of!! First the Circuit Sports CF rear diffuser and now the mines CF lip............

As opposed to the cheap replica copy of the Mine's lip that you sell? ;)

If you were producing them yourself then maybe I could see your point but as hes just selling/making the same item that you sell I don't see how you can complain about it

• Like 3

If you were producing them yourself then maybe I could see your point but as hes just selling/making the same item that you sell I don't see how you can complain about it

Incorrect Ian, the mines lip I supply are not cheap replicas, they're the genuine mines lip. Mines didn't pay for the manufacturing mould, so when mines decided to stop selling these the manufacturer took them on as there own, I'm in direct contact with the manufacturer which is why I can still supply these lips here in the UK. If you would like to discuss it further please send me a PM and I'll be happy to chat with you. :thumbs:

Incorrect Ian, the mines lip I supply are not cheap replicas, they're the genuine mines lip. Mines didn't pay for the manufacturing mould, so when mines decided to stop selling these the manufacturer took them on as there own, I'm in direct contact with the manufacturer which is why I can still supply these lips here in the UK. If you would like to discuss it further please send me a PM and I'll be happy to chat with you. :thumbs:

I'm not really bothered TBH. They aren't mines though. If Mine's opted to stop making them then they aren't Mines. Simples

• Like 1