350Z Mines Style Front Lip - GB now CLOSED!

taras

Cheap? I guess compared to the branded goods we do seem more affordable. I guess most of our customer would be happy with that especially when most of our product are actually better than origional.

aaaaaaanyway.... back to the topic.

Steve thanks for the pics. When the lip comes in ill see about modding it to cater for others.

• Like 2

how about we start the list with facelift and prefacelift preferances after your name.

I believe I can make both.

Kyle, hold that thought on carbon. after ive made the fibreglass ones I can always have the carbon ones made there after. We can always start another interest thread later.

Why can't we have a post without all the nasty back snipping?

One minuet it was Tarmac who was supposidly the villian and copying!

(No offence Chris)

Now its R-T.

FFS get a life and keep the politics off the public page.

Sick to death of every decent post being ruined by the Green headed Monster.

Please no more!!!

• Like 3

(No offence Chris)

Now its R-T.

Please no more!!!

Well said!

If someone wants to make a copy of something and offer it at a reasonable price then imo thats fine. Folk dont have to buy it, they can always buy originals.

• Like 3

(No offence Chris)

Now its R-T.

Please no more!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 2

Please no more!!!

To be fair I don't think that it's got anything to do with green headed monsters in this case but I do agree with Tarmac when he says its business

• Like 2

Thanks Pete.

Like Tarmac said. Its just business at the end of the day.

Anyway on a side note. I ve just come off the phone to my factory in china and they too have access to the mouls of this lip in carbon! I'll ask my staff to make one and send it to me for test fitting before comitting to a carbon order.

• Like 2

Please no more!!!

To be fair I don't think that it's got anything to do with green headed monsters in this case but I do agree with Tarmac when he says its business

Back bitting on the posts is not busness in my book no matter who is involved.

Edited by 4RE Leather

Thanks Pete.

Anyway on a side note. I ve just come off the phone to my factory in china and they too have access to the mouls of this lip in carbon! I'll ask my staff to make one and send it to me for test fitting before comitting to a carbon order.

If for whatever reason that doesn't work out, what about skinning the fibreglass one in carbon? Or would that affect the integrity of it in some way?

Thanks Pete.

If for whatever reason that doesn't work out, what about skinning the fibreglass one in carbon? Or would that affect the integrity of it in some way?

That sound a good idea:)

Thanks Pete.

Can be done but only issue I see there is that it is more costly to skin and also youll be adding approx 0.8mm thickness to the surface not to mention it being quite a time consuming process. Lets me see how it goes with providing this in carbon.

1. Downhuman facelift/carbon

2. Arran prefacelift/carbon

Edited by RT-Performance

Thanks Pete.

Can be done but only issue I see there is that it is more costly to skin and also youll be adding approx 0.8mm thickness to the surface not to mention it being quite a time consuming process. Lets me see how it goes with providing this in carbon.

Thanks Pete.

3 Me amuse one

Note that this gb is for frp. carbon is yet to be confirmed.

1.  Downhuman facelift/carbon

3. sx Dave prefacelift/carbon

4. tony.r123 prefacelift/carbon

Sorry Pete but these dont fit the amuse. I can try to get corner spats for you though?

• Like 1