Anodised Radiator Cooling Panels

ironhide

I have a feeling a shade of purple maybe required.

I think that would look rather good under your hood ;)

Purple would clash for me I'm afraid, and I'd be seriously interested, but in working on a titanium version, once I find a supplier that doesn't cost £5k a sheet!

Fair enough, this is what I was aiming for with titanium...but it just worked out far too expensive as you say...settled for anodised :)

130_0903_04_z%2b2003_nissan_350z%2bradiator_cover.jpg

Updated list:

1) Buster - Black

2) Aus10 - Gold

3) Marzman - Blue

4) Paddy78 - Blue

5) Evilscorp - Black

6) Plummerman - Blue

7) Stanzed - Black

8) smudgeon - Purple

9) Flyboy - Sunset?

10) kiingsi - gold

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Only 5 to go.

I wish I hadnt looked upon this group buy, looks like a great price and a fantastic choice of colours to choose from. If i buy one thing for my engine bay then it will lead to more.... so what colour should I go for with my Kuro black :lol::fishslap:

Hmmm, if only we could combine these ones with the forum ones. I prefer the size of these and the fact they can be anodized, but I also want the forum logo and a name, what to do what to do?

Whichever is the closest in your pics, bronze I presume, I didnt know the names of the shades. Hence the ?

Probably bronze, but gold would look good or go opposite colour with blue or purple :)

Quick question Chris, will these come with the clips to fit it in place? I've lost one of mine :(

Sorry mate, no they won't. I'm sure you can get some off eBay or a trader on here.

What happens around the air intake with these ?

are you making another panel to suit the gap.

It remains a hole to allow as much air as possible through the intake. Most of the air comes up from under the slam bar. I personally have an intake that feeds under the crash bar hence the hole isn't covered.

I wish I hadnt looked upon this group buy, looks like a great price and a fantastic choice of colours to choose from. If i buy one thing for my engine bay then it will lead to more.... so what colour should I go for with my Kuro black :lol::fishslap:

Black or red IMO :)

Its as I thought. You need to shape it.

http://www.350z-uk.c...-cooling-panel/

Ah I see, it could be done but as you say the flat panels won't fit most likely. I don't have a HR handy either to test fit/get measurements, maybe in the near future we'll see.

Where abouts do you live?

Salisbury/Wiltshire

Hmmm, if only we could combine these ones with the forum ones. I prefer the size of these and the fact they can be anodized, but I also want the forum logo and a name, what to do what to do?

Buy one of these then get it laser cut or put a forum sticker on :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry folks please take me off the list as I have decided to go for a carbon one to match my engine cover.

:cry:

Sorry for the delay in reply, been pretty manic at work lately. I've removed you from the list.

1) Buster - Black

2) Aus10 - Gold

3) Marzman - Blue

4) Paddy78 - Blue

5) Evilscorp - Black

6) Plummerman - Blue

7) Stanzed - Black

8) smudgeon - Purple

9) kiingsi - gold

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

Anyone else interested? We have only 6 to go to make this group buy happen.

I'll have a chat with the guy making these to see if we can get them underway.

C'mon people. If not do you think you can just sort 10 out?

Possibly, I'll have chat with the guy making them.

How much for just a plain one? Anodising doesn't allow for my shade of purple :lol:

I don't see why not, but it'll be plain aluminium if that's your thing? You can confirm the colour once I've requested payment (probably 1st week of April).

Cheers