More than insurance quote!

stuarty

So ive been looking for another zed. I did a quote for both cars that ive been looking at, one of which has been sold.

Anyway i got a quote from more than today. I'm 38, 10 years + ncb, cars garaged at night and i wanted cover for 8000 miles per year. £246!!!

It had a totall excess of £600 though, but i thought it was a great price!

Edited by stuarty

Anyone know if MoreThan are mod friendly??

No they arn't, I was insured with them and reported that I'd fitted a Stillen exhaust etc, they cancelled my insurance and gave me 14 days to find another insurer.

Anyone know if MoreThan are mod friendly??

No they arn't, I was insured with them and reported that I'd fitted a Stillen exhaust etc, they cancelled my insurance and gave me 14 days to find another insurer.

Thats a bit extreme, hope you got all your money back..!! :scare:

I feel like upsetting every one, I'm just 20 years old and my zed cost me 950 to insure hehehe

it's not upsetting us old(er) farts - ours is an awful lot less than that :lol:

So ive been looking for another zed. I did a quote for both cars that ive been looking at, one of which has been sold.

Anyway i got a quote from more than today. I'm 38, 10 years + ncb, cars garaged at night and i wanted cover for 8000 miles per year. £246!!!

That's a great price, my cat's insurance is only £10 cheaper :scare:

• Like 2

Woah there! Had a great quote from More than. £370 odd, down from Admirals £465...called them up due to my reg not coming up online. Turns out they don't insure imports but put me onto their broker that does...best quote I got? Wait for it...£1701.

£1701!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

I couldn't contain myself and burst out laughing!

• Like 1

:lol: thought that was a mistype but I guess you did mean your pussy cat.

:lol: thought that was a mistype but I guess you did mean your pussy cat.

Unfortunately yes, I did mean cat, not car, now he's 9 he's high risk apparently!