Wanted - My 1st Z.

Agr07

Hi,

Adding to my welcome thread. I'm on the for my first 350z ...

I've got budget of 9k, don't mind colour wise.

Has to be under 60k miles.

Don't mind few mods or clean examples.

I'm located in Bedfordshire but don't mind travelling, along as your not in Scotland or Ireland etc etc

Only thing I will say I don't like the yellow seats, but if you have the prefect example I might change my mind ;)

Anthony.

I'm located in Bedfordshire but don't mind travelling, along as your not in Scotland or Ireland etc etc

:lol: Scotland is really not that far. You driving to Glasgow would be like me driving to Whitehorse in the Yukon . . 32 hours :scare:

Hi and welcome

Unfortunately i'm selling mine too which may be of interest to you- http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-NISSAN-350Z-Very-Low-Miles-/160980687550?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item257b325abe

As the others have said though, don't limit yourself too much, for your budget you should find exactly what you're after

Edited by beetleben

Hi People,

Thank you for various messages & links to your Z's for sale.

I'm slowly making a list of which ones I would like to go view.

I' am going for viewing at 'Trade-link' some point this week to view few of the 350z that he has for sale / coming up for sale.

Ant

Evening, I have metallic black GT300 56 plate with 68k,black heated leather, bose, sat nav and FSH. Looking for around £8k . let me know if you're interested or want more details. I can send some photos over, Its had recent discs and pads, exhaust, tyres and just had P3 service including plugs..

Selling due to our first child being due imminently..!

Thanks Chris.

Evening, I have metallic black GT300 56 plate with 68k,black heated leather, bose, sat nav and FSH. Looking for around £8k . let me know if you're interested or want more details. I can send some photos over, Its had recent discs and pads, exhaust, tyres and just had P3 service including plugs..

Selling due to our first child being due imminently..!

Thanks Chris.

Send couple photos over please

Hi People,

Thank you for various messages & links to your Z's for sale.

I'm slowly making a list of which ones I would like to go view.

I' am going for viewing at 'Trade-link' some point this week to view few of the 350z that he has for sale / coming up for sale.

Ant

I'm sure you will find a Zed at Trade Link..may not be what you want... :surrender: