370 3rd year

dgrooky

This may i would have had my roadster 3 years.Ive looked at other new cars but can honestly say nothing compares to it for me.value for money its untouchable,its the longest ive kept a new car in 37 years of driving and the buzz is still as good as the first day i drove her.Does this apply to all z drivers?.

Good subject this, I've had my 350 for nearly 3 years now and I want (need) a 370, nothing else will do :teeth: .

Motorbikes have always been my thing, I've had over 40 'decent' ones, I too used to change from new after as littles as 6 months. However, 8 years ago I bought a Honda SP2 and I've still got it, I've spent many thousands on it and I still continue to mod it :thumbs: . To me it's the Zed of the bike world, never going to be the 'best' but it ticks all the boxes for me, my bike and my Zed car are keepers...reads like a confession :blush:

I'll have owned my 370Z (my third Zed car now) for 2 years in April which has just flown by and is also the longest I've kept a car for a long time. Whilst I have been looking to sell my car I really don't want to but workwise a more frugal alternative might make more sense. If I were to change I would no doubt end up back in another Zed at some point (390Z?). I think it's a fantasic car, every journey is an experience, and a thrill. The extra bark that my Stillen provides adds that extra bit of spice too.

I think Bronzee is the longest owning owner - probably 9 years

Correct. :D

So we know exactly how you feel dgrooky. :yahoo: For all their little foibles (same as most cars), they're definitely a drivers car.

Edited by bronzee