Smudge's trip to Kaizer

smudgedon

Been speaking with Sly for a couple of weeks about getting some bits done, and after hearing nothing but good things I finally booked the Zed in for some work. Was ill last weekend but Sly kindly rebooked me in for today :)

Currently sitting in the (warm :p) office with my laptop, whilst Sly is working away in the background. Today he's doing:

P3 service including spark plugs and gearbox oil

Lowering of BC coilovers

Full geometry setup using the Hunter system

Power steering pump replacement

All for an extremely competitive price!

As soon as I got here Sly was welcoming and ready to go. He's got dozens of certificates and awards on show for his work on Nissan's over the last 18 years and you can tell he has a true passion for good work on them!

Will update later :)

Still here guys, Sly likes to take his take and do it properly, which I don't mind at all :)

Service and power steering done, just on the HawkEye system at the moment getting the geo setup

P3 service including spark plugs and gearbox oil was £300 all in, very competitive price and you know it's being done properly too

Yeah me too, feedback as always.

Went to the tyre shop today to tend to a slow puncture..... Oh sorry air can't repair that with a nail sat in it, right on the edge of the tread. :angry:

So those tyres have lasted 12 months, maybe just over with still another 6 months on them, so that's £380 out of pocket next weekend.

:notveryhappyatallmisserablefedupface:

Still here guys, Sly likes to take his take and do it properly, which I don't mind at all :)

Service and power steering done, just on the HawkEye system at the moment getting the geo setup

P3 service including spark plugs and gearbox oil was £300 all in, very competitive price and you know it's being done properly too

Cost me £300 for just my P2 service! Your price for is very good then.

Where was that mate?

The roads leading to Sly's establishment are just MADE for some hard pressing on the loud pedal... :D

David

Oh yes :lol: turned off the roundabout to see that bit of tarmac between 2 fields, and just went for it :lol:

35mile drive home on the M25, car feels SO different

Power steering back is a dream :lol: but the car just feels so smooth and comfortable now, pulls a lot better than before and also doesn't lose speed as quickly when coming off the gas

Love my car again :)

Massive thanks to Sly, extremely nice guy and is absolutely top notch. I've found my new garage!

Not yet will do soon, not driving her much atm but want them sorted before wales, not long to wait now :)

Went to get a slow puncture repaired today £380!!

Well next weekend once they've ordered them in it will be....

Friggin nail!

Plus the stupid camber I'm running means 2 new fronts as well, only got my last set of fronts for Wales last year. I go through tyres more than my good half goes through Rose wine!

Where was that mate?

Pm'd

My P3 with no plug change was half that..... :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...