#Candles

Shaun1982

Just thought I'd share with you all just how dire the lights on my zed really are.

usege7e2.jpg

The above would be driving on dipped beam with no road lighting.

penypygy.jpg

Next we have dipped beam sat in my drive

9uha2y2e.jpgthis time it's sides, notice the huuuuuuugggee difference :/

u9u7uzen.jpg

Aaaannnddd finally the view of my so called beam pattern from outside :o

• Like 1

Odd, mine are some of the best lights i've ever had. I admit ive made then slightly less good by sticking 6000k HID's in, so i have lost a little light. The full (high) beam always surprises me how bright that is, but i swear my indicators are nuclear powered. I can see them reflecting on road signs 100 metres ahead even when theres other cars around... :wacko:

I'm going to try get my mate to get it on the mot ramp where he works & have a look round it etc & see if there's any adjustment.

Ideally I'd like some new lights with factory xenons in like my old zed but haven't got £600 to spare :(

Cant you just buy an aftermarket generic HID kit and chop it into your existing lights? They're dirt cheap and will do the job fine, and its an easy DIY.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-35W-XENON-HID-single-beam-Kit-H1-H3-H4-H7-H8-H9-H11-9006-4300K-6000K-10000K-/181038820316?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a26c12bdc