19" Volk Rays Progressiv TE - virtually mint condition

S1 HNK

As some of you know I recently changed my wheels for no other reason that I fancied a change and have a habit of doing this with all my cars, an expensive hobby I can tell you :lol:

So here are my Volks up fo sale to fit a 350z and the PCD is 5x114.3 so they will fit other makes, if anyone knows what do let me know as I will advertise these elsewhere. These go straight on with no problems, they are pictured below on my car with 275/35 tyres on the back and 245/35 tyres on the front, my car has eibach springs and they dont rub at all.

19" Volk Rays Progressiv TE FORGED.

Fronts are 19x8.5 ET22 (face 1)

Rears are 19x9.5 ET25 (face 2)

As you can see these are virtually in mint condition, there are some absolutely tiny little chips on some of the faces but seriously thats me being ultra picky. They have been very well looked after, regularly waxed and are stored in wheel blankets, in wheel boxes so they will not be floating around my shed getting knocked about.

They come with brand new spigot rings and tuner nuts so all you need are the tyres (sizes listed above for the 350z).

These are a very rare wheel, discontinued a long time ago and as anyone who knows their wheels, they are not a cheap aftermarket option. These wheels are forged so are very strong and light. (Dont know the weights but will find out if people want to know)

As mentioned I have wheels boxes for these so although I would prefer pick up, I could in theory have these shipped out but that is a last resort.

Based in Cheshire. South of Manchester. Just off junction 10, M56.

Any questions, fire away and if you want any more photos just let me know. I have a lot!

I am looking for £1250.00 for the wheels

I am in no great rush to sell these so while I'm happy to negotiate, please no daft offers.

Sorry for the lengthy post but i'd prefer to answer all the possible questions in advance. :)

IMG_0422_zps54106cd2.jpg

IMG_0407_zps5633c17f.jpg

IMG_0406_zps465bbbad.jpg

IMG_0408_zps50323e1a.jpg

IMG_0409_zpsd9394198.jpg

IMG_0420_zpsf7b69438.jpg

IMG_0421_zps5d7ba102.jpg

IMG_0313-1_zpsc47b06fe.jpg

Edited by S1 HNK

Bit of feedback please guys, had a bit of interest but no ones bitten the bullet. :lol:

Am I asking too much? Let me know your thoughts :thumbs:

Although in no great rush to sell, I'd rather sell them to a forum member for them to enjoy.

Years ago these would have gone in hours, but it was a different crowd with cars that were £20k+ so a grand here and there was only a small % of the cars worth.

With respect, the cost of zeds now means that they are bought by a different demographic, who perhaps don't want to spend 20% of their cars worth on wheels.......

I'm sure they'll sell but I'd start getting them advertised elsewhere.......

They are expensive, but not overpriced for immaculate Rays imho. My only issue is they look quite similar to the standard GT Rays. They are gorgeous though and like I said, if these had been on sale a few weeks ago, they'd already be on my car! :)

Its a hard one mate. I remember when I first joined the forum......everyone was after volk racing alloys and would pay a pretty penny for them, changed days. What I dont get is why people would go and pay 1k + for other wheels brand new, rather than spend an extra 300 or so for better quality wheels.