I want these now!!! how much for instant delivery?

deankenny

If that's from the guy who makes them in America, then make sure you've got a lot of cash. You'll have the cost of sending him your lights, fit the parts and returning costs. I think it works out to be about £600!

surely theres a setting on there which is basically normal lights ?

£600 !!!! i cant find it, ill pay that for that mod

When would you ever use them? Unless you spend your week day evenings in retail park car parks that is :surrender:

My son is 5 years old, and his faveourite films and cartoon is iron man he loves him, thats why i wanted to do it, to impress my son :)

• Like 1

Be aware tho, CinCity had a spell of bad rep a while back on the US forums.

Issues with lights taking a long long time to be finished, quality standards below par and other issues.

I do not know whether these issues have been resolved since.

Cin city a blast from the past.

surely theres a setting on there which is basically normal lights ?

£600 !!!! i cant find it, ill pay that for that mod

When would you ever use them? Unless you spend your week day evenings in retail park car parks that is :surrender:

My son is 5 years old, and his faveourite films and cartoon is iron man he loves him, thats why i wanted to do it, to impress my son :)

I have an unhealthy obsession with Iron Man too. He is seriously cool! :D

Edited by The Bounty Bar Kid

These https://m.facebook.com/cincitydesigns?id=96471546452&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=96482121452&id=96471546452&set=a.96479936452.88542.96471546452&__user=688690004 would be amazing on my car. I wonder if I should take a bash at doing it myself. Buy a cheap non working 06+ lamp and give it a go.

Anyone any idea how it's done? Looks like they cut out the raised bits around the lense as well as the groves in the sides and fit something inside?

I'd love to have them do it, but the £600 price tag that Wasso said he priced up is a bit steep for a few lights.

hey peeps dont judge, we are all different. I love these lights and bodykits and loud music BUT i wear jeansm rupcurl and billabong and listen to Bon Jovi

does that make me a chav?

A sort of surfer, rock chav then :lol:

haha surfer very true :) rock very true :) both these things i love in life

I dont think theres much of a scene fo a surfer rock chav lol

I like to be different, and this is why i believe such forums exist, to meet and see all the different types of people and different styles of car, right from the bog standard to the front cover Fast Car mag cars :)

I dont judge anyone, and get on with everyone and anyone, If someone wants to put LED jet washers on thier ZED i wont judge ;)