350z + Rcz Night Shoot

Fraktion

Thanks for the pic love guys. Dblock is right, light painting. No photoshop, just long exposure (bulb setting) in a DSLR on a tripod.

The 350z badge was done using a 2 meter long stick of LED's, programmable, 'walked' along as they flash to leave behind your picture of choice :)

Edited by Fraktion

Thanks for the pic love guys. Dblock is right, light painting. No photoshop, just long exposure (bulb setting) in a DSLR on a tripod.

The 350z badge was done using a 2 meter long stick of LED's, programmable, 'walked' along as they flash to leave behind your picture of choice :)

Shameless plug: MOD edit - deleted

That's me told! :lol:

More impressive in that case. B)

Awesome photos and just been doing some reading/investigating about this light painting malarkey. Will have to have a go at this myself just out of curiosity.

If you do this again Fraktion let me know as I would love to see how this all happens.

Shameless plug: Mod edit - deleted

Awesome!

I do it on the regular Humpy. Even more so as the weather improves. We try to meet every wednesday night to find somewhere for some night shooting shenanigans.

I just had to tonight as I got the Z yesterday...even if it was persisting down!

- and thanks Sam!

• Like 1

I do it on the regular Humpy. Even more so as the weather improves. We try to meet every wednesday night to find somewhere for some night shooting shenanigans.

I just had to tonight as I got the Z yesterday...even if it was persisting down!

- and thanks Sam!

Well im sort of only down the road so to speak ( Winchester ) so more than happy to have a mini meet photo session.

Quite amazes me how you got those pictures to come out like that B)

The more the merrier! We could turn it into an impromptu Z meet...Krispy Kreme Donuts at Port Solent Tesco's, Wednesday nights at 7:30pm (but not next week).

- P.S. Anyone know what the wheels are on my jap Z? I'm missing a wheel nut this evening...will the local Nissan dealer be able to sort me out?

The more the merrier! We could turn it into an impromptu Z meet...Krispy Kreme Donuts at Port Solent Tesco's, Wednesday nights at 7:30pm (but not next week).

- P.S. Anyone know what the wheels are on my jap Z? I'm missing a wheel nut this evening...will the local Nissan dealer be able to sort me out?

Hi mate - are they the big fat chrome wheel nuts?

If so see me I have spares :thumbs: (In Bournemouth)

P.S Port Solent has speed bumps - does Tesco car park? Just a thought I'd hate to have to walk to my doughnut :lol:

• Like 1

Just give me a shout guys, whenever you're down this way or setting up a meet. I'll happily shoot your cars for you and teach you the ways of the light (for beer and newbie advice / questions without the rolling of eyes ;) )

...hmm, new wheels, I do have money burning a hole in my pocket...