What would my seats be worth?

wanted

I'm thinking of getting rid of the tan leather in mine, in favour of black (seats, steering wheel and gearknob). I'm not a big fan of the tan but the car was right when i bought it so i wasn't going to let the seats put me off.

I'm wondering what i could get for my seats with a bit of wear on them, as i've not seen any for sale?

What are they worth ish?

They are bit marmite. New, the original owner would have forked out about £650 extra on top of the GT pack price to "upgrade" from black or grey leather to the Alezan orange. But, they arnt everyones cup of tea. When I bought my 313 it had those in it, and being a roadster they didnt look too bad, as the middle of the seat has that fishnet venting stuff, so it breaks the orange up. Have to say I wasnt too sure initially but they really grew on me, and set the twilight grey paint work off a treat. I think the black would have been a bit too plain.

When I bought my beemer last year I had to choose between black leather or bright red leather. Have to say I opted for the black as being the "safer" option for when it comes to resale time.

I want to swap my black for some Alezan, but being in Northern Ireland makes it a bit difficult because one or both parties would have to go without the car for a few days.

Your about to get a PM :)

Wanted, you're in the Midlands? Are you coming to the West Mids meet on the weekend of the 23/24th Feb (date TBC)? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67614-west-mids-meet-and-eat-23rd24th-feb/

I have black leather in my GM Zed and I'm yet to see the Alezan in the flesh. I might be interested if they tickle my fancy.

Wanted, you're in the Midlands? Are you coming to the West Mids meet on the weekend of the 23/24th Feb (date TBC)? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67614-west-mids-meet-and-eat-23rd24th-feb/

I have black leather in my GM Zed and I'm yet to see the Alezan in the flesh. I might be interested if they tickle my fancy.

I'm in the east midlands mate, Nottingham, so that's bit of a drive for me, but still might be up for it if i've got nothing on. I'll have a check and get back to you :) Be nice to meet a few z owners, and i'm having my exhaust fitted a few days before so it would need an outing :D.

although my seats are in good nick, they are not mint and have drivers bolster wear.

Be great if you could make it to the meet mate.

Nottingham to Beckett's Farm (Postcode B47 6AJ) is just over an hour (apparently) straight down the M42. There's a few of us meeting at Beckett's and the pub we're going to is about 10 mins away.

Be a perfect way of running your new exhaust in..... :lol: