Little GoPro edit from skiing last week :)

djtimo

Great video, where did you go, some nice pow!

Must get round to edditing my trip to Val d'Isere, first trip with GoPro, so a bit of a learning curve.

Do you use theGoPro software?

Loving the choice of skis too, I was surprised how well the Kung Fujas handled on pieste and love th float off pieste.

Very good Tim.

Question from me, do you film EVERYTHING you do with those gopro's? :lol:

LOL...YES!!!! GoPro's are AWESOME!! Why take photo's or just go on memories when you can film your whole life on a gopro?? hahaha...

Great video, where did you go, some nice pow!

Must get round to edditing my trip to Val d'Isere, first trip with GoPro, so a bit of a learning curve.

Do you use theGoPro software?

Loving the choice of skis too, I was surprised how well the Kung Fujas handled on pieste and love th float off pieste.

Thanks mate, Gopro footage can look crap if you just leave the cam running all day. better off just switching on for a few mins at a time when you want to film as this makes the footage easier to look through after too :)

I edit on Final Cut mate. I love my Kung Fujas too! there bigs ski's 189cm but feel fine on piste (no where near as good as piste ski's though) and charge though the deeper stuff well too! I think 180cm's would have been a better choice as 189cm can feel a little long when your in tight chutes or need to jump turn or something..

Snow was awesome this year! 102cm feel the week we were there!!!! 30cm a night for 3 nights made the best pow days I have ever skied!

Nice vid again :thumbs:

Wicked Tim as always. Not a big fan of trees especially when they cut a few down only to find a stump underneath. Did some off piste in America, heck that was 12 years ago now (doesn't time fly). Best powder I've ever skied, large open free off piste. Just gota watch out for the double diamond runs, advisable to take a medic with you just in case.

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

Wicked Tim as always. Not a big fan of trees especially when they cut a few down only to find a stump underneath. Did some off piste in America, heck that was 12 years ago now (doesn't time fly). Best powder I've ever skied, large open free off piste. Just gota watch out for the double diamond runs, advisable to take a medic with you just in case.

would love to ski in the USA but its expensive and not much night life so i have heard?

Tree stumps are good as long as their is enough snow covering them! ha..

would love to ski in the USA but its expensive and not much night life so i have heard?

Tree stumps are good as long as their is enough snow covering them! ha..

Even 12 years ago it was £45 a day for a lift pass, ANY ski equipment was twice the price of Europe. Food and drink was very expensive in the mountains. BUT the skiing was amazing. They say America and Canada have champagne powder, I thought it was bull, but its actually true. Their snow is far better, very light and doesn't congeal like in our cold/mild temps in Europe.

Yeah night life, well there is some, but not like Europe. We were staying 1hrs drive from the mountains but still managed to get to Beaver Creek, Loveland, Breckinridge and Aspen. All really great places. Even had my first experience of oxygen starvation due to skiing at altitude, its all very strange being out of breath just getting off the ski lift.

That trip had a bad ending though, ended up with 13 stitches in my head and a $2,500 bill. That was the day we had a day off skiing and decided to get drunk. I've learnt my lesson, alcohol and impersonating Jackie Chan doesn't mix.

• Like 1

Final Cut, may have to save some pennies!!

Wow, 189 is pretty long, I opted for 179 which I though were going to be big after my Prophet 90's which were 174.

Take more effort, but definitely worth it, can keep up and more on piste and try to find every little bit of off piste I can.

Wow, 30cms a night and what looks to be sunny days, can't get any more perfect that that!!

Problem is : you never just buy a GoPro !

Isn't hat the truth!!

Mounts for this, brackets for that..............

Stil you can set it up for car, skiing, biking, surfing, snorkling/diving etc, so guess it depends on how many hobbies you want to use it for......

• Like 1

• 1 month later...