Stop winging about your insurance costs !!!!

ioneabee

What a non-story. The subject of the article should be how insurers did get the car fixed and a British engineering company did a fantastic job putting it back together, but instead it's a bloke guessing at his premium. Given how a young footballer would expect to pay £20K just to insure generic red sports car, I don't think £60K (if it is) is remotely expensive. It's 2% of the value of the car, or the equivalent of insuring a £30K 370Z for £600.

Dan you seem quite angry over the last couple if days, you ok cherub?

I have a question for you though. Whats your thoughts on having 4 different types of tyre on a car. I mean, a differ t stylr on each corner, maybe one of the semi slick road tyres on the rear o/s, an off road tyre front o/s. so you get the bet of both worlds with it. Good for handling in the dry an off roading without having to change them?

• Like 1

Dan you seem quite angry over the last couple if days, you ok cherub?

I have a question for you though. Whats your thoughts on having 4 different types of tyre on a car. I mean, a differ t stylr on each corner, maybe one of the semi slick road tyres on the rear o/s, an off road tyre front o/s. so you get the bet of both worlds with it. Good for handling in the dry an off roading without having to change them?

:lol: Brilliant!

On the subject of Mr Beans premium, then baring in mind that this is the 2nd time he`s stacked the car, and they have just forked out nearly a million quid repairing it, id have thought his premium would have been a lot more than £60k as he`s clearly a bit of a high risk. In fact, if I was an insurance company id probably tell him where to go.

He actually stacked it the last time just down the road from where I used to live.