Hey!

Yeah the names a bit suspect but get called it at work because i'm apparently always on a break! :lol: Had 4/5 Corrado's of all engines 16v/G60/VR6, MK2 GTI 16v's and a genuine LHD G60, Golf MK4 Turbo and R32 (what a noise with a full Milltek) MK1 Golf GTI Sportline plus a few more

Here are just a few, sorry for the random sizes!

098.jpg

014.jpg

002-13.jpg

2005_0803Image0001.jpg

018-1.jpg

hannahspics003.jpg

Welcome along - RWD will be a whole new experience for you .........of the right kind

And hey, if the only thing you faulted with the Kuro 350 you looked at was a bit of suspect paint in one area, then providing that is not linked to something more serious in terms of accident damage, a few hundred quid to put right shouldn't put you off as long as the rest of the package is sound.

Yeah I'm a bit suspect too! :lol:

Corrected that for you...

• Like 1

Went to view another but the paint seemed very orange peely on one quarter, is this normal? Also the black (2003 model) seemed like a solid black like non metalic, is this what they were?

Some of them can be a bit orange peely, as the paint can be quite thin.

Been to view it today again and looked through the paperwork, barring a HPI check it should be mine! The only downside is he has a Japspeed on it and it is proper loud, would of liked it a bit more subtle like my R32 was but can't have it all I suppose!