No preference on JDM or UK

Prefer GM but will settle for any other colour at the right price

Has to be manual

Has to have Brembos

Has to be a Coupe

Happy to buy one with no engine/blown engine :ninja:

Budget: As little as possible :lol:

Edited by Ian

Ian, I know of an Azure that might fit the bill for your brother, leave this with me... :)

Thanks Mitz :thumbs:

Do you like collecting cars with no engines? Was half expecting an add for a supercharger aswell(now thinking ls1 v8 mabe)

Glad you realised the error of selling your old one =)

2nd biggest mistake I've made was selling my Z :(

The R33 has gone now but atleast I made a profit on it :teeth:

I've got a few bits left from that and the R34 :lol:

The car wasn't really as described, it need a lot more work than anticipated. The car needed a respray, the carbon lip was smashed to pieces, when the car was stripped the wiring harnesses were cut to remove things so lots of the connectors were missing, The suspension needed an overhaul, so did the rear brakes, the carpets & rear seats needed replacing aswell. I spent a weekend going through the car & decided it was better to get rid before I put too much money into what would have been a dead end project.

Was happy just to get my money back, even happier to end up in profit with it :lol:

Ian, I know of an Azure that might fit the bill for your brother, leave this with me... :)

Do you like collecting cars with no engines? Was half expecting an add for a supercharger aswell(now thinking ls1 v8 mabe)

What was the biggest mistake? supercharging it?

Nah, biggest mistake was spending £15K on an Ibiza Cupra when I was 19 only for me to sell it 9 months later for £9K :(

Supercharging doesn't even come close to the top of the list of my mistakes :lol:

Nah, biggest mistake was spending £15K on an Ibiza Cupra when I was 19 only for me to sell it 9 months later for £9K :(

Supercharging doesn't even come close to the top of the list of my mistakes :lol:

Would you 'charging the next car? Or is it :ninja:

Hi Ian,

I 'might' and I say might because I absolutely love my zed and it's such a great car sell up for the right price. I'm looking to move out in the coming months so the funds would come in useful and it'd be sensible to cut my costs. I've got a 2003 GT spec UK car with black leather. 84K miles, full service history. It is silver rather than gun metal but in great condition.

C59C14E4-8B69-4559-B763-90E6D9B908A0-4747-00000287174705C3.jpg

I'm looking for £6350. Let me know if you're interested.

Cheers

After viewing a blue & a silver one on the weekend he's decided that he definitely doesn't want silver & blue is now his 2nd choice behind black :lol:

Its also more than I want to spend on one for myself :) Although I'm still waiting for a further price reduction from Keyser before I buy his :p

Posted · Hidden by Ebized, February 12, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Ebized, February 12, 2013 - No reason given

Second car is for me :ninja:

No preference on JDM or UK

Prefer GM but will settle for any other colour at the right price

Has to be manual

Has to have Brembos

Has to be a Coupe

Happy to buy one with no engine/blown engine :ninja:

Budget: As little as possible :lol:

Hi, I have a FairladyZ for sale, everything you require, except its not got Brembos. Very Low miles and is in great condition.

Let me know if interested.

If anyone thinks they have a 350 that might suit but has less than 100 posts will need to pm the OP rather than putting up what is effectively a for-sale post on this thread. Please see the trading rules.

Posts not complying will be deleted (or have been).