Azure sitting on Rota Drift Grids

370Ad

Hello All,

Had a few PM's asking for some decent photo's of my new wheels so thought i would put them up for all to see :D

Stance: Rota Drift Grids - 19 x 9.5/19x10.5 ET20 and Tein Springs

Only iPhone photos on my drive so nothing too exciting! :thumbdown:

82BA7B0F-C4C8-48F3-A953-772ED2558877-18984-00000EC48EE6D23F.jpg

F361FD00-181F-447B-B4F9-FA115D11E457-18984-00000EC495D8A2C2.jpg

4ECCE6B8-9A58-44C8-8D77-8F15E484AB7E-18984-00000EC49BC4B1CC.jpg

72D3B41B-F96D-4728-9A2E-84F4C20C7FD6-18984-00000EC488F3ED8B.jpg

F821EA9C-CFFF-4883-87BE-6587D6D96E60-18984-00000EC47F6FED53.jpg

Cheers,

Adam

Looks great, really nice stance!

On a side note, are your front reflectors the smoked ones or did you tint your oem ones?

They are smoked ones, cost me £11 delivered on US eBay when i was on holiday last year :thumbs: I believe they are about £20 delivered here in the UK.

On a side note, are your front reflectors the smoked ones or did you tint your oem ones?

They are smoked ones, cost me £11 delivered on US eBay when i was on holiday last year :thumbs: I believe they are about £20 delivered here in the UK.

Bargain, I'll take a look.

EDIT: I've got an 06, can't see any for mine.

Edited by kris

Bargain, I'll take a look.

EDIT: I've got an 06, can't see any for mine.

Face lift reflectors are a bit more pricey unfortunately!

Clear ones - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Nissan-350z-Clear-Front-Bumper-Reflectors-06-08-/170972102350?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item27cebb3ece

Never seen black ones!

Stunning mate! what size tyres you running back and front?

Looks mint…also interested to know the tyre sizes as they look spot on

245/35/19 and 275/35/19, both are stretched slightly due to the rim size.

This is as near perfect to OEM size you can get for 19's so there are no problems with the traction control.

You have me thinking now. I have the same wheels as you and was thinking about 25-30mm drop, but it actually looks pretty good with the 15/17mm. How to think it would compare? 30mm too much?

^^^ search for my post as I've got the same wheels on eibach springs with a 30mm drop.

Personally i couldn't manage with a 30mm drop. It would look better standing still i imagine, but there are places i cant go/drives i cant get up on the Teins so Eibachs wouldn't really work.

At least me and S1 HNK can provide you with the pictures you need to decide yourself :)

Edited by 350Ad

^^^ search for my post as I've got the same wheels on eibach springs with a 30mm drop.

This one? http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66582-19-rota-grids-fitted/#entry988962

Doesn't actually look much different than 350AD's TBH, but I bet in the flesh it looks much lower.

You have me thinking now. I have the same wheels as you and was thinking about 25-30mm drop, but it actually looks pretty good with the 15/17mm. How to think it would compare? 30mm too much?

Personally i couldn't manage with a 30mm drop. It would look better standing still i imagine, but there are places i cant go/drives i cant get up on the Teins so Eibachs wouldn't really work.

At least me and S1 HNK can provide you with the pictures you need to decide yourself :)

This is whats holding me off just going 30mm, bloody speed bumps which we have a few around here. All can be avoided if necessary, but i'd prefer to have it looking as I want plus go where I want.

^^^ its not massively lower but I've had teins on my previous Zed so I know the difference and it is quite a bit if you sat the cars side by side.

If you think you'll struggle then dont go that low, I dont have any issues with mine but I dont really have any roads near with speed bumps, none that cause it to scrape anyway. All I would say, the eibachs ride much better than the teins, I found mine rock hard where as these Eibachs are very good even with the rubber band tyres.