How Many Zed's in the UK.

WhackyWill

This is the latest figures from the DVLA on the number of Zeds in the UK...Jan 2013

350Z GT4 159 Registered 4 on SORN

350Z including GT and Imports 5705 Registered 207 on SORN

370Z 1472 Registered 63 on SORN.

Anybody got anything to add. ?.

Shows how badly the 370z sold :surrender:

Be interesting to see that figure by year and separating imports, oh and by colour and if they are GT spec....

Yes I work a lot with figures and statistics and they give me the horn :blush:

This is the latest figures from the DVLA on the number of Zeds in the UK...Jan 2013

350Z GT4 159 Registered 4 on SORN

350Z including GT and Imports 5705 Registered 207 on SORN

370Z 1472 Registered 63 on SORN.

Anybody got anything to add. ?.

Shows how badly the 370z sold :surrender:

Be interesting to see that figure by year and separating imports, oh and by colour and if they are GT spec....

Yes I work a lot with figures and statistics and they give me the horn :blush:

Kinky!

How come there are so many zeds and I don't see many about at all? :O

Only 3 days ago I learned of a Pearl White 370Z in the small village that I live on the outskirts of. Owner has apparently had it for a couple of years but I've yet to see it.

Pete

I think that nearly 6 Thousand in the UK is still not that many considering the amount of cars on the road, but since i bought mine i do tend to see them more due to me looking out, and taking more notice of them. What i cant understand is why the is soooo few 370Zs ? For what the car is, its still a good price new.........so maybe its the running costs like the dreaded TAX at the top end, fuel and practicality. All i know is the 350 ROCKKKKKKKS :) :) :)

The tax bands changing has had an effect on new 370's along with the 350 mostly on sale for the boom years, when the crash started and bit there weren't too many people in the market for a 3.7 V6.

The fuel accelerator that Brown introduced didn't help. On the plus side, it's quite nice to have such a rare care, see a fair number of 350's but very few 370's, a combination of circumstances as I've said above has contributed to the 370's rarity B)

Everyone that doesn't see z33s must be driving around with there eyes closed. I do about 30k a year so a few miles but I see at least 3 everyday, infact ive seen two today and ive not even been to work, a white one and a blue one. and a black z34 for that matter.