Thoughts on this 350z?

georgerobertfreeman

So I am currently looking for a Nissan 350z and was wondering if you guys would be able to help me out a little.

I have been in talks with a sales man at the below garage about this 350z, and wondered if anyone would be able to give me some opinions.

Mileage is extremely low and only 1 previous owner which is very appealing. Havent been to look at the car yet as it is a full 6 hour round trip.

Opinions please.

Many thanks

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/350z/nissan-350-z-v6-2005-gt-one-owner-fsh-18k-miles/941799

Its a good price but the market is not good when it comes to selling these cars with our current economic climate. I would be driving a hard bargain when you go to view it as you might just save yourself a few hundred quid.

Good luck with the viewing! Looks great!

Edited by Dave-350

I know of a 2007 so a much better engine GT with 28000 for a lot less than they are asking. BTW it's the same colour so in my humble opinion that's not a good deal at this time of the year.

P.S. it's not mine.

just sold my roadster on a 56 plate (so newer) just hit 20,000miles same colour 1owner but with the desirable Alezan tan leather mesh seats and I just put 4 new Bridgstones on the corners for less than that, your car in this climate is over priced I was getting quotes from dealers against another car of £6000 for mine :yuck:

just sold my roadster on a 56 plate (so newer) just hit 20,000miles same colour 1owner but with the desirable Alezan tan leather mesh seats and I just put 4 new Bridgstones on the corners for less than that, your car in this climate is over priced I was getting quotes from dealers against another car of £6000 for mine :yuck:

Which translates to about 8k resale for a dealer.

Your right its thick for the car but a dealer in this climate will always rape you in the ass and leave you bleeding on a trade price.

6k for a car like that? Get your anal plasters out.

Which translates to about 8k resale for a dealer.

Your right its thick for the car but a dealer in this climate will always rape you in the ass and leave you bleeding on a trade price.

6k for a car like that? Get your anal plasters out.

Or just ask Ricey to send you some! He obviously knows all about them. I suspect it has something to do with SMD.

Car looks good but definitely overpriced. Roadsters tend to go for less anyway. I picked up my 06 Azure with 25k on the clock for 8k last month.

I think it's a case of being stubborn with the dealer. Easier said than done when the car is sitting there on front of you!

I know it's low mileage but as others have said it's too expensive. I wouldn't give anyone over 7.5k for a 2005 Z regardless of mileage. If they wont take that, walk away :nono: and get one privately.

Dealers seem to be going for huge margins on 350Zs at the moment. there are plenty of people with really nice examples to sell who don't want to be stung by lousy trade-ins. the way i see it, your paying an extra 2 grand for a years warranty. Is it really worth it? :shrug:

Edited by CrumbMC

Agree with it been a tad on the expensive side, however Im a cash buyer so will hopefully be able to negotiate a better price. Garages are always going to charge more than a private sale but I would rather pay that bit extra for that extra security.

You may well negotiate a "slightly"better price with a dealer but privately there is more often better room for negotiation, I just don't think the dealer will give you such a bigger discount. It actually reads that you have already made up yer mind anyway. :yawn:

And of you have made up your mind so what?

You pay a little over the odds for what's effectively a car that's just been run in.

It's not like your buying a dogs so who cares. It's your money......if your happy spending that then it doesn't matter. Just don't come away feeling shafted.

Who cares what you pay if you want it then buy it, seems to be some kind of ball size competition here 'I bough a 2009 zed with zero miles for 20p' therefore I have the biggest testicles :dry:

I overpaid for my Zed by about 1k although I did get a good trade in, but I was impatient and lickily I bought a good one so I am glad I didn't fanny around trying to save a few quid here and there.

Who cares what you pay if you want it then buy it, seems to be some kind of ball size competition here 'I bough a 2009 zed with zero miles for 20p' therefore I have the biggest testicles :dry:

I overpaid for my Zed by about 1k although I did get a good trade in, but I was impatient and lickily I bought a good one so I am glad I didn't fanny around trying to save a few quid here and there.

+1 It looks a good car.

I don't want to put a downer on this but its just in time for a yearly service & so it has no warranty. What if it didn't have the tyre feathering sorted out and a host of other things, i'd be sorely tempted to give this a miss. Chances are its been driven down to Tesco's for a 3 mile run once or twice a week, so there's no quicker way of screwing up an engine

Edited by samsniss350z