So what's your guilty pleasure?

Burn his stereo with fire :wink:

Clearly listening to a crap radio station then?

Didn't Two Bears come up with this question not so long ago...... In fact what's happened to Two Bears, done her psychology and disappeared?? :shrug:

Didn't Two Bears come up with this question not so long ago...... In fact what's happened to Two Bears, done her psychology and disappeared?? :shrug:

Run off with bob the builder :snack::shrug:

And who do you like that others find weird?

I fancy Jodie Marsh, Ke$ha, and Lady Gaga which is not usual for most.

But my guilty pleasure is STEPS. Think I'll rock up to the meet tomorrow with my windows down and Tragedy blasting out just for kicks. It'll definitely be a conversation starter!

Are you for real? She looks like a geezer! Haha

I met Katie Price in Ibiza in 1999 just as she was getting popular, and I didn't know who she was and surmised at the time she was a mouthy ugly *****. I got back to the UK and subsequently found out who she was. To this day she's still the same.

• Like 1

I saw Steps live at Wembley IIRC back in about 2000. They were ace.

I also have a thing for Girls Aloud, and I don't just mean their looks. I love their music, have been known to happily cruise around with the roof and windows down/open with it blasting out.

Maybe me and BBK can have a camp-off?

I think someone upset her, she sent me a PM complaining about something I'd said or done over some meet and I explained she had PM'd the wrong person. I could look it up but I won't name and shame the culprit.

I think someone upset her, she sent me a PM complaining about something I'd said or done over some meet and I explained she had PM'd the wrong person. I could look it up but I won't name and shame the culprit.

Probably me :lol:

I've deleted the PM don't think it was you though blood or are you particularly good at peeing the opposite sex off?