Hey all

Hey,

Thought id best post a "im a n00b" topic in here. Been on the forums for a short while with my stupid questions and even bought a few bits from members and traders on here but am finally getting a 350z soon!

Im leaving tonight from work to go and take a look at this....

http://www.uplandsmotorcompany.co.uk/used-cars/nissan-350-z-3-5-v6-3dr-enfield-201301497510161

Will be trading in my Celica for this and some savings etc. Seems a good car from what i can see here, but we shall see this evening.

Nice cars yeah, but you end up stiring the gearbox a hell of a lot to get a small ammount of power out of it, thats the only issue really. Thats one of the main draws to the 350 as i want power (not crap loads, just enough where it makes driving easy) without having to weld the pedel to the floor !

I've already bought the gloss black wrap form RTBiscuit, so il be re-selling that.

Hello and :welcome: Sounds like you already have Zeditis, even before you've bought a car!

How'd the viewing go? Looks nice in the ad.

I may have contributed to the Zeditis, OP asked if he could check out my Zed last year, so I took him for a spin.

Nice one BM :teeth:

:thumbs::welcome:

Yes. Indeed you did!

Well, the car was a flawless example. Deposit paid, price and part exchange agreed. I'm collecting her Friday :D

That's great news, congrats. It's gonna be a long couple of days..... :lol:

haha im already wising it was 5:30 on friday. My current Insurance has about a month left on it and i switched it over from the Celica to the Z for about £30 extra. Not too bad.

I couldnt get insured on the "drive away/1 day insurance" places, mostly due to my age, im 24 however...weird.

As for extras. The car has a gloss wrapped roof, a CAI, 4 very good tyres and a powerflow dual exit cat back system.

Also, when i approached a speed camera something inside the dashboard beeped, what the heck is this??

Might be worth dropping the previous owner a note (once you get the V5 back and have the address details) and asking what has been fitted/bleeps. :shrug:

That's if there's not a receipt for it in the service history.