2013 Calendar delivered

Ebized

Arrived all safe and sound - of course, the first thing you do is go to see your photo in it, sad, I know, but you gotta check!

Really great job, guys, Many Thanks.

I just hope nobody says anything to SMD about how the WI did their Calendar Girls with no clothes on, we'll all be in trouble for next year!

Arrived all safe and sound - of course, the first thing you do is go to see your photo in it, sad, I know, but you gotta check!

I just hope nobody says anything to SMD about how the WI did their Calendar Girls with no clothes on, we'll all be in trouble for next year!

Please NO!

Unless of course you each have your bodies painted the same colour as your cars :p

You should see the pictures Jim had to reject this year :scare:

You should see the pictures Jim had to reject this year :scare:

Sorry! :surrender:

Thanks to all received when I got home from work.

I may not have featured on a main page just like last year :stir: but appeared in the smaller photos, so that's real good with me.

Must remember to take better shots (even though I thought one of my contenders would have done it :lol: )