Will.I.Am

MrsNiki

to give him his dues, he has done loads for the area he has come from, alot of the rappers are self obsessed, but i saw him on topgear a while back, and he has set up production and jobs in his home town where it was very run down. i think he's less of a d1ck than p diddy or the guy who did the song gold digger.

Erm the talent there is Fergie end of :cloud9:

You're kidding, did you hear her album? Barring 'Fergalicious' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry', it was bloody awful.

And yes, I know you're not strictly referring to her musical ability :p

Erm the talent there is Fergie end of :cloud9:

You're kidding, did you hear her album? Barring 'Fergalicious' and 'Big Girls Don't Cry', it was bloody awful.

And yes, I know you're not strictly referring to her musical ability :p

I have never really listened to her music just been hypnotised by her lovely lady humps :bounce:

Lol, well I am only 26.... so I am just allowed in them and no more

:lol:

I remember when I was really young and it was all about trying to look old enough to get into a club.

.... Now it's all about trying to look young enough to not look out of place in one! LOL

Well at least a few people like it, that's a better reaction than that of my mates who think I'm having an early mid life crisis!! I'm sure I'll get over this song soon and be back to rocking out with decent tunes :teeth: