FS: 370z black edition '10. With extras no.26

sparky370z

Well, after a turn for the worse with my health. I cannot drive the zed. My legs are not working.

It is with reluctantance and dismay that I have to do this.

I will post up a proper FS ad up. But I need to know how much I owe on the car. I will know more on Monday once I have spoken to the right people.

The car is standard apart from my carbon nismo gear knob and the very expensive reversing cam mod.

Anyone that knows me will know I love this car to bits. And have looked after her. Cleaned alot. Usual stone chips on the front but only a few tbh.

Any questions just ask. I hope this will be let through.

Cheers

Sparky

As I have said, this a pre post to get an idea. I will post up full details when I can next week. I am in a hospital bed not able to move so getting info is a little hard.

Appreciated, but an idea of what? You've posted a For Sale tread without any info at all for anyone to even to decide whether they would be interested....I'd be interested in this car but without any of the above info, it's all a bit pointless............ :blush:

Mark

I have locked this thread pending the further detail so let me know (or one of the other team members) when you are ready to edit your first post :thumbs:

For anyone who may be interested in Mark's car you can click on the option to "Follow this topic" so that as soon as it is updated you will know. In the meantime you can also look at posts/threads that Mark has made about his car by clicking on his avatar.