Finally got my Zed (Pics)

Kaggyragster

I have finally managed to get the sort of Zed I have been craving for ages.

I wanted a GT4 originally, but they are like Hens Teeth, so I plumped for something a little newer.

I actually got it about 2 weeks ago, this is the first time however I have been able to upload some pics.

44k on the clock - 07 model with (apparently) the aerodynamic pack. Spoke to Abbey about doing some essential work (like a P3 and a few other bits). It also will need new tyres fairly soon but aside from that, its flawless and epic to drive (as I am sure everyone reading this is well aware).

I would also like to take this opportunity to suggest that early in the new year, I would like to try and arrange some sort of meet for the many Zed owners that seem to live really close by. (West Sussex)

I will post something up along these lines after Xmas, but if anyone is interested in being involved, feel free to say so now!

008_zps95d7dfb5.jpg

007_zpsffeceb29.jpg

001_zps3098492b.jpg

005_zps4822b036.jpg

Yes she is in desperate need of a clean - Soonâ„¢

Edited by Kaggyragster

ty JetSet, you learn something new everyday.

I would dearly love to goto the grasshopper meet. However my name is not down due to work commitments.

However, it is quite likely that I should be able to make it. In which case, i'll be down the moment I can confirm

Thanks everyone for the generous comments. DoogyRev, hows Canada..... so bloody jealous!!