One more new member from Sussex

Hi all

I'm based in Worthing, West Sussex and picked up my 2004 Blade Silver 350z a few weeks ago so I thought it was about time I said hello. :wave:

I got the car off Greddy-Matt and I'm really enjoying it so far but I although I'm already looking at modifying it further with my first job to upgrade the headunit to something a bit more modern.

I've come from a 200sx (S14) and although I miss having a turbo the sound of the V6 does make me smile every time I use the throttle!!!!

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to take any decent pictures yet but the original for sale ad has some decent shots http://www.350z-uk.c...tras-44k-miles/

Looking forward to meeting up with local members.

Cheers

Gareth

Welcome to the forum bud, quite the crew seemingly in existance in Sussex. We might have to start planning a local meet :D

Christmas meet anyone?? Gotta be done on a Sunday... Somewhere easy to get to? Needs to be done. Anyone fancy it? Kaggy?

I'm good mates with the Goodwood lot, will find out when the next one is, and see if we can't do something with it. They might even let us just have a separate day for just the zed gang! Then everyone can come along lol.