2004 Blade 350z GT pack with Extras 44k miles

Greddy-Matt

Hi guys welcome to my for sale thread, please take the time to have a read and a look through all of the pictures.

2004 Blade 350z GT UK car with Nismo Kit – Asking Price For Sale As Is £7,500 (I will accept £7250 for a quick sale if anyone can collect in the next two weeks)

I'm definately seling now as finding it increasingly difficult to get in and out of the Z at the moment after repeated surgery, I saved for two years to buy this car and spent best part of 6 weeks looking and driving cars before finding this one in Essex, three hours away from my home near the New Forest.!

Area : New Forest / Southampton

GT version with the usual nice bits:

-Leather heated seats

-Cruise Control

-BOSE sound system (CD player does not skip)

-Rays Forged 18†Alloys

Low mileage at 44k miles on the clock and used for about about 20-30 miles a week through the local forest roads. :)

Run on either Optimax or Momentum 99

Taxed Until the end of the year

MOT till the 11th of August 2013 (only advisory items on last MOT were near legal limit rear tyres now replaced with MPSS)

Bought in August 2011 from a chap who had it tucked up in the garage more than it was used on about 38k miles and it’s been seriously pampered in the year I’ve owned it (I service it every 3,000 miles!) in my ownership it’s had the following done :

Servicing (I prefer to do all the work I can myself so it’s done right):

Oil and Air Filter Change 05/09/2011 @ 38,900 miles (Using fully synth oil and Nissan Filter)

Spark Plugs (changed early) 10/09/2011 @ 38,926 (Z Man)

Fresh Bosh Wiper Blades all round

Oil and Air Filter Change 11/05/2012 41,949 miles

Front Discs And Pads Changed, EBC Ultimax discs and Yellowstuff pads 25/05/2012

Rear Tyres Michelin Pilot Supersports

Rear Drop Links (not fitted as the current ones are fine but bought at a good price for future)

Upgrades & Modifications:

Genuine Cargo Net (Tarmac)

Nismo Rear Spats (Chilli Red)

Scorpion Y pipe back exhaust 13/02/2012 (Horsham Developments)

Tein Lowering Springs (originals will go with car)

Nismo Genuine Skirts

Red Anodized Engine Bay Bolt Set (Tarmac + Pro Bolt)

Carbon Bonnet Lifters (Steve @ Redline)

Eibach Spacers – 20mm front and 25mm Rear

Painted Metalic Silver and grey: intake Pleunum, thrott;e body intake pipe, front cam covers (black wrinkle paint) strut brace, brake and batt covers and surrounds, fluid caps, front composite panel etc etc etc

Black mesh for front bumper

Partially De-Badged rear end

Carbon Wrapped B Pillard

Carbon Wrapped Passenger interior door handle

Stamped Sevice intervals (please see the servicing I’ve also done) at the following intervals before I bought the car :

The car is in really good condition and is cleaned, clayed and waxed with DoDo juice Light fantastic (wax will go with the car) every month, I keep the paintwork looking spiffy all year round.

I’m sure I’ve forgotten some stuff, but think that’s fairly thorough, car runs fantastically and pulls nicely as it should, needs nothing doing to it currently.

Niggly Bits

Every car has them this one has two, one is there's some really minor curbing on the alloys and the second is the Scorpion exhaust seems to occasionaly bump something (I think Buster said this was one of the sub frames or similar and he fixed his with a small rubber pad or similar)

I have also managed to pick up a small stone chip in the windscreen but will get this fixed before the new owner collects.

Few sstone chips in the front bumper (see bumper images)

Now to the good bit:

frontquarter.jpg

passside.jpg

otherside.jpg

otherdownthewing.jpg

left.jpg

rearquarter.jpg

lefty.jpg

downtheside.jpg

downtheotherwing.jpg

bonnet2.jpg

boot.jpg

taillight.jpg

roof.jpg

rearbadge.jpg

passengerdoor.jpg

othertaillight.jpg

frontleft-1.jpg

frontbumper.jpg

engine.jpg

engine3.jpg

engine2-1.jpg

damper.jpg

doorshut.jpg

boothatch.jpg

boothatch2.jpg

bootbrace.jpg

TBC......

Continued as i ran out of pics allowance!!!

Interior:

centreconsole.jpg

cubby.jpg

driversseat.jpg

passengerseat.jpg

wheel.jpg

transtunnel.jpg

interior.jpg

interiorother.jpg

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me, viewing is no problem, I am in the SO40 area, happy to demonstrate anything a potential buyer would like to see / hear / feel and there are pleanty of good roads in the area to demonstrate use with and without TC etc, if you would like to test drive that's fine but proof of insurance will need to be brought along to avoid disappointment.

Thanks for looking

Oh

I did forget to mention, the lower half of the car and especially the wheels have not been cleaned in these pics as I can't get down to do them but they do come up nice and the whole car was recently Dodo Juiced (including the rims) so a wash will bring it up all shiney!