WALES 2013 DISCUSSION **List Starts on Page 1**PRIZE DETAILS P43**

glrnet

Like others have said, awesome start! What has been the highest number of people attending the Wales meet, be great if we can match it or even better beat it :teeth:

IIRC it was approx 62 cars that turned up back in 2009 out of the approx 70 listed, and was probably the biggest zed meet on public roads anywhere in europe at that time and it was a dam nightmare to organise! :surrender: Chester became the zed capital of the world that weekend with multiple hotels booked on the hoole road.

All the Wales events over the years are documented here

http://www.350z-uk.c...f-wales-drives/

CIMG1761.jpg

• Like 1

Like others have said, awesome start! What has been the highest number of people attending the Wales meet, be great if we can match it or even better beat it :teeth:

IIRC it was approx 62 cars that turned up back in 2009 out of the approx 70 listed, and was probably the biggest zed meet on public roads anywhere in europe at that time and it was a dam nightmare to organise! :surrender:

CIMG1761.jpg

This picture is just truly awesome B)

IIRC it was approx 62 cars that turned up back in 2009 out of the approx 70 listed, and was probably the biggest zed meet on public roads anywhere in europe at that time and it was a dam nightmare to organise! :surrender:

CIMG1761.jpg

This picture is just truly awesome B)

Wow, I can't wait! Will be great to meet you all and more importantly your Zeds! :thumbs:

Looks like it`s going to be another fantastic event as always. After the first Wales I did back in 2008 this has always been the best event in my diary, just keeps getting better every year. Great company, food, cars & ROADS :drive1:

Next time take me along to the EVO triangle pleeeeeaaaasseeee ;)

Edited by Humpy

Looks like it`s going to be another fantastic event as always. After the first Wales I did back in 2008 this has always been the best event in my diary, just keeps getting better every year. Great company, food, cars & ROADS :drive1:

Next time take me along to the EVO triangle pleeeeeaaaasseeee ;)

If you want to jump in with me you will have to have it out with Liam (Chris-S`s son) :boxing:

Whose Green Zed is that, now we know where Keyer got his idea for the bitch from :stir:

It was Paul Ts. It went through a few different colours! (You forgot white Darren ;) )

Sorry, Senior moment, a bit like when I forgot my trunks for the swim @ Durness :surrender:

Steve a little tip don't do the Evo with keyser. It's a friggin experience and a half without the Evo. With the Evo life will never be the same trust me. Even now I giggle now and again at the awesomeness of the bitch.