Movember

spursmaddave

Sponsor you where? Did I miss something :surrender:

Daves sig for the last month!

I was diagnosed with Cancer in 1999 and can't praise enough the doctors and nurses who helped me through a very difficult time so please give what you can to Cancer support. I've joined Movember and Sons for the 30 days of Movember. As a wise man once said, "If you want to make a change, if you want to promote conversation, then grow, or support the growth, of a moustache". Please check out my Movember campaign at http://mobro.co/spursmaddave and see how I’m helping to change the face of men’s health.

I was diagnosed with Cancer in 1999 and can't praise enough the doctors and nurses who helped me through a very difficult time so please give what you can to Cancer support. I've joined Movember and Sons for the 30 days of Movember. As a wise man once said, "If you want to make a change, if you want to promote conversation, then grow, or support the growth, of a moustache". Please check out my Movember campaign at http://mobro.co/spursmaddave and see how I’m helping to change the face of men’s health.

It's ok it's not like you are a Mod.... Oh hang on :doh:

Now only £15 pounds away from shaved goodness! (is this were we find out Dave's already bald?)

I'd post pictures of mine (tash) but I'm an ugly bug.

Also I like how women have race for life and men have grow a tash - lazy buggers aren't we??

Edited by flexib

Now only £15 pounds away from shaved goodness! (is this were we find out Dave's already bald?)

I'd post pictures of mine (tash) but I'm an ugly bug.

Also I like how women have race for life and men have grow a tash - lazy buggers aren't we??

I am 'almost' bald :blush:

I am at £80 now....

Just wondering what I should offer to do to get to £200.....

Naked photoshoot with the Zed?

Or maybe NOT to do a Naked photoshoot with the Zed :lol: