Parcel from RT Biscuit today

ewan221

Look very good - just like oem but better!

My originals were pretty badly scratched so its a huge improvement.

Was amused by the comment from postman - "Lucky they didn't have to be returned to sender I cant read that writing" :lol: :lol: Is there a special class that Doctors and teachers go to ??? :p

lol, glad they arrived safely, i usually have a sticker for the return address, but i forgot to stick it on, i was writing it one handed in the queue at the post office with people behind me. not my finest moment.

saying that my hand writing is crap any way, but this particular case was extra crap. i have a thermo printer for labels but wanted to get this out quick to you.so what was on the fron twas my neatest hand writing. :blush:

once your able to just send me back your old ones. i'll then dip them ready for the next person.

lol, glad they arrived safely, i usually have a sticker for the return address, but i forgot to stick it on, i was writing it one handed in the queue at the post office with people behind me. not my finest moment.

saying that my hand writing is crap any way, but this particular case was extra crap. i have a thermo printer for labels but wanted to get this out quick to you.so what was on the fron twas my neatest hand writing. :blush:

once your able to just send me back your old ones. i'll then dip them ready for the next person.

I was gonna say I had a sticker on mine, thought I was all special then :winkiss: