NEWBIE INTRO

Hello people, Im Don, live in Kent, and am about to purchase my first 350, a UK GT car in either midnight blue or azzure blue.

Just cant make up my damn mind which one. So I will try to attach some info and pics, and see what you guys and gals think.

I am also a 240z fan but simply cant afford a nice enough one at the minute. Had a beauty some years back tho, pics to follow.

Don.

the differnce in price between the 2 is not great considering the cheaper one has under 20k on the clock, not sure why the midnight car is the price it is, considering it has 39 on the clock. okay it has sat nav and an 07 plate but ??????????

any thoughts pls would be more than welcome positive or negative.

This is of course purely informative on a personal basis and bears no reflection or judgement on the dealer.

Don.

Thanks Shel, can you PM me any info, appreciate mate, thanks.

Hi JetSet, aha, thought there might be one or two on here, well done mate.

Thanks for the welcomes.........

ROAD TAX, thanks bounty bar, thought i was seeing things when i saw the tax band, I thought the 275 maybe 300, but i thinks about 475. I swore I saw a zed with a road tax band at the cheaper rate.

(Sorry guys life just passes me by sometimes while I sleep, and miss the important bits)