Newbie from Kent

Hi,

Thought i would introduce myself as iv been lurking for a while now. Forum seems very informative with good people.

Iv got a black 2004 UK GT model with 42,000 miles

Said I wasn't going to mod this but after browsing a few peoples builds iv already started a to do list :lol:

JWT Pop Charger

Berks polished intake pipe

Plenum spacer

Cat back (probably going to be HKS rep)

Remap - Not sure where from

7 Series or 370z alloys

Possibly new HU as the Bose skipping is annoying the hell out of me.

Possibly lowering on coilies/springs and ARB

Previously had a Corsa and Clio sport 197 but iv made my move to the Jap scene and dont plan on going back any time soon :teeth: I also own a '98 Suzuki Bandit but thats just been tucked away for winter

New 350

350z.jpg

Old Corsa

Strutbrace.jpg

1304763023891-1.jpg

Old Clio Sport 197

clio197-1.jpg

Streetfighter

Dogbones.jpg

Oh yea, that was one thing i wanted to ask. It has built in sat nav but im not sure if its from factory or retro fitted.....

It has a little remote and a small reciever box to the left of the screen, it sits in the cubby hole nicely and says Nissan on start up but something about it screams retro-fitted.

And at the health check the Nissan dealer i took it to said my clutch was heavy and in need of changing. Is that the first sign of the clutch going or are they trying to bleed my dry?

Thanks again

Jake

Oh yea, that was one thing i wanted to ask. It has built in sat nav but im not sure if its from factory or retro fitted.....

It has a little remote and a small reciever box to the left of the screen, it sits in the cubby hole nicely and says Nissan on start up but something about it screams retro-fitted.

And at the health check the Nissan dealer i took it to said my clutch was heavy and in need of changing. Is that the first sign of the clutch going or are they trying to bleed my dry?

Thanks again

Jake

Can you post up a pic of the sat nav?

Heavy clutch = normal

Nissan Dealer ripping you off = sadly normal in most cases

It is a Nissan made, but retro fitted sat-nav.(Usually fitted on PDI by the selling dealer). Welcome to the forum enjoy your new toy :). (As you are in Kent you can pop down to my workshop for a free check on your clutch and a coffee, if you like ;) )

I may take you up on that, I have a feeling my local dealer in Canterbury is trying to take me for every penny haha. Where are you based?

Thanks

Jake