Top Gear Live

ioneabee

Off up to Birmingham this afternoon to see the show tomorrow afternoon (sunday) :teeth:

:wave: if you spot me :bounce:

If you want to drop by for a coffee you're more than welcome, the NEC is about 15-20 mins from me, in the right direction for heading home also (sort of). PM me if you want my details.

Off up to Birmingham this afternoon to see the show tomorrow afternoon (sunday) :teeth:

If you want to drop by for a coffee you're more than welcome, the NEC is about 15-20 mins from me, in the right direction for heading home also (sort of). PM me if you want my details.

Can anyone PM for your details honey or is it just restricted to Andy ;):shrug:

Can anyone PM for your details honey or is it just restricted to Andy ;):shrug:

Cheeky mook, they're privileged details ;)

Will give you a bell tomo, prob in the afternoon.

50 pounds to get in.....................................................join us for breakfast in Bristol. Just think how many bacon rolls you could get for that! ...............................................plus a heart attack! Have a good time all who are going :teeth:

Edited by choptop

50 pounds to get in.....................................................join us for breakfast in Bristol. Just think how many bacon rolls you could get for that! ...............................................plus a heart attack! Have a good time all who are going teeth.gif

and if you were meeting this evening ....hmmmm, maybe