thetranquilbass - Temper Orange HR - Exterior Modifications (final pics pg8)

thetranquilbass

Looking at a 10 day turnaround. Car was dropped off yesterday so they could begin the stripping process and have the body shop owner coming over in his van this morning to pick up the front bumper and side skirts, which gives me a chance to have a final run through of what needs to be done. He should hopefully be bringing a couple of wheel colour samples, nothing outlandish am going to go the shadow chrome route. Will hopefully get confirmation this morning as well as to whether I'll receive photos of the work whilst being done.

Stevie, years is a bit of an exaggeration but yes has been a long time coming, all being well will be ready for the run on April 6th and may consider Crail on the 14th.

Kris, no comment

Edited by thetranquilbass

Text me soon as its out mate, I want a good look :)

Going to be late Saturday morning before I get the car back. Had Alex round about 30 mins ago picking up a new set of MPSS to go on the wheels once the refurb has been done. With any luck I might get a photo or two of bumper and skirts fitted before collecting the car or may hold off until I can get some decent shots on Saturday after picking the car up

Text me soon as its out mate, I want a good look :)

Going to be late Saturday morning before I get the car back. Had Alex round about 30 mins ago picking up a new set of MPSS to go on the wheels once the refurb has been done. With any luck I might get a photo or two of bumper and skirts fitted before collecting the car or may hold off until I can get some decent shots on Saturday after picking the car up

Cool mate, that will give me time to get the car washed so it doesn't look completely Sh!t next to yours :thumbs:

How come you went for a full respray? Thought the bodywork was ok?

Get they calipers blue mate

Being too fastidious mate, there were stone chips all over and wee bits here and there, so in for a penny in for a pound went for a full respray. Some might classify me as mad for going all out but at the end of the day need some way of spending my money. Will get the callipers blue at some point, will need to have a word with Alex to see if he is still doing them on an exchange basis

Edited by thetranquilbass